Hypothetical Invasion

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion?

Sozo

Lucky said:
Suppose the hypothetical country of Justiceria went to war with the U.S. simply to put an end to the American Holocaust of unborn babies. Would you support Justiceria's invasion?

What other political views do they hold?

What faith/religious views does the majority of it's citizens hold?

Is it a Monarchy?

Art Deco

Lucky said:
How about another civil war between the Red and Blue states to end abortion once and for all? That might gain some hardcore converts.. :noid:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
What other political views do they hold?

What faith/religious views does the majority of it's citizens hold?

Is it a Monarchy?
Um, let's just say they're similar to the U.S., except when it comes to abortion of course.

Agape4Robin

Lucky said:
Um, let's just say they're similar to the U.S., except when it comes to abortion of course.
Would they start by petitioning the UN or skip it and start by bombing abortion clinics and capturing abortion doctors and staff?

Sozo

Lucky said:

Then my answer would be... absolutely!

They would have huge support from within the States. The pro-baby killers would not stand a chance.

Sozo

Art Deco said:
How about another civil war between the Red and Blue states to end abortion once and for all? That might gain some hardcore converts.. :noid:

What percentage of liberals own guns?

Art Deco

Lucky said:
Hey the bottom line is would you join a fight to stop the brutal murder of unborn children.. The answer for some would be yes.

Cadence

Cadence said:
I own several, and I have chest-candy with little on 'em E's that say I know how to use 'em. ;)
That should say:
I own several, and I have chest-candy with little E's on 'em that say I know how to use 'em. ;)

Sorry for my fubar there.

Sozo

Cadence said:
That should say:
I own several, and I have chest-candy with little E's on 'em that say I know how to use 'em. ;)

Sorry for my fubar there.

Does your ability to operate a gun in any way coincide with your ability to use a keyboard?

Adam

Hall of Fame
The real question is, should a Wiccan own a gun? Wouldn't that go against the "...and harm no one" bit?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Would they start by petitioning the UN or skip it and start by bombing abortion clinics and capturing abortion doctors and staff?
They're invading, not asking us to pretty please stop.
Sozo said:
Then my answer would be... absolutely!
:up:
They would have huge support from within the States.
Think so? Even when the majority side with their country, and the powers that be are arresting Justiceria supporters for treason?

Art Deco

truthman said:
The real question is, should a Wiccan own a gun? Wouldn't that go against the "...and harm no one" bit?
Wiccans should be looking down the business end of a gun... :Grizzly: :troll:

Cadence

truthman said:
Doesn't your knowledge of things non-Biblical go against the whole right-wing idea of outside ideas being corruptive?
Anyhow, you're allowed to defend your life.