HYPOCRITES!!

Letsargue

HYPOCRITES!!

I-S -- T-H-I-S A -- ""CHRISTIAN F-O-R-U-M""?????

Read ALL OF IT You ""B-L-I-N-D --- H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S""!!!!!

((((( Matthew 23:12-17 KJV ))))) -- 12- "And Whosoever Shall (( Exalt Himself )) shall be ""ABASED""; ""A-N-D"" HE that (( Shall Humble Himself shall be "
"EXALTED"" )). -->>>>>
13- (((( ""B-U-T"" Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! )))) for ye shut up the Kingdom of Heaven Against MEN: for YE Neither go in Yourselves, Neither Suffer YE THEM that are Entering to GO in.
14- (((( Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! )))) for ye Devour Widows' Houses, and for a Pretence (( Make Long Prayer )): therefore YE shall receive the Greater Damnation.
15- (((( Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! )))) for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, (( YE make Him twofold more the Child of HELL than YOURSELF.
16- (((( Woe unto you, ye Blind Guides, )))) which say, Whosoever shall Swear by the Temple, it is NOTHING; but whosoever shall Swear by the Gold of the Temple, HE is a DEBTOR!
17- (((( Ye Fools and Blind: )))) for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold"? ----/////--------

That is Y-O-U-R ""Definitions"", Y-o-u Phony - What EVER YOU A-R-E!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060816

john w

Hall of Fame
HYPOCRITES!!

((((( Matthew 23:12-17 KJV ))))) -- 12- "And Whosoever Shall (( Exalt Himself )) shall be ""ABASED""; ""A-N-D"" HE that (( Shall Humble Himself shall be "
"EXALTED"" )). -->>>>>
13- (((( ""B-U-T"" Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! )))) for ye shut up the Kingdom of Heaven Against MEN: for YE Neither go in Yourselves, Neither Suffer YE THEM that are Entering to GO in.
14- (((( Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! )))) for ye Devour Widows' Houses, and for a Pretence (( Make Long Prayer )): therefore YE shall receive the Greater Damnation.
15- (((( Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! )))) for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, (( YE make Him twofold more the Child of HELL than YOURSELF.
16- (((( Woe unto you, ye Blind Guides, )))) which say, Whosoever shall Swear by the Temple, it is NOTHING; but whosoever shall Swear by the Gold of the Temple, HE is a DEBTOR!
17- (((( Ye Fools and Blind: )))) for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold"? ----/////--------

PAUL, DAVID -- 060816

Paul, at a Bernie commie rally:

haight-hippie.jpg

truthjourney

Luke 18:9 And he told this parable against those men who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and they held contempt for everyone:*10"Two men went up to The Temple to pray: one a Pharisee and the other a Tax Collector."11"The Pharisee was standing alone by himself and he was praying these things: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men: extortioners, oppressors, adulterers, and not like this Tax Collector.'*12'But I fast twice in a week and I tithe everything that I possess.'"*13"But that Tax Collector was standing from a distance and he would not even lift his eyes up to Heaven, but he was smiting on his chest and he said, 'God, have pity on me, a sinner.' "14"I say to you that this one went down to his house justified rather than that Pharisee, for every man who exalts himself shall be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself shall be exalted."

HYPOCRITES!!

"EXALTED"" )). -->>>>>

PAUL, DAVID -- 060816

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who let letsargue out of his cage again?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
HYPOCRITES!!

In2: Barely

"EXALTED"" )). -->>>>>

In2: amen

In2: amen

PAUL, DAVID -- 060816

Sent from my iPhone using TOL