IMG_20230922_151002.jpg

Gary K

Banned
Never forget that this idiot was hired to do the job she's doing because she is
1. A negro
2. A homosexual pervert
3. A woman

View attachment 8218
Thanks for the link. I hadn't gone there in a long time. It's just as finny as ever.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Gary K

Banned
The following thought just struck me. How can an anti gun nut like Biden has always been name his son Hunter? There has to be a massive dichotomy in his thinking as this is really bizarre.

ok doser

ok doser

Anyone who’s been even slightly tuned into politics over the years knows that Joe Biden is a slippery, self-serving politician. They’ve tried to label him as “Uncle Joe” and even “Grandpa Joe,” but the reality is much different. He’s more like ‘Crooked Joe’—an arrogant, entitled man who has used his power and influence to benefit himself and his family of leeches.

ok doser

Johnson is getting a lot of flack for this but I believe that he is acting strategically. It is very much the wrong time to impeach Biden regardless of the evidence available. We don't want him to remove himself or be removed from the ballot for next year. Trump wins versus Biden at the moment in the polls. Trump loses versus "generic Democrat candidate". The impeachment should come when it's too late to replace him.

IMG_20231112_124210.jpg

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Johnson is getting a lot of flack for this but I believe that he is acting strategically. It is very much the wrong time to impeach Biden regardless of the evidence available. We don't want him to remove himself or be removed from the ballot for next year. Trump wins versus Biden at the moment in the polls. Trump loses versus "generic Democrat candidate". The impeachment should come when it's too late to replace him.

View attachment 9221
I'm pretty sure the Democrats will get rid of Biden if the Re-publicans don't. Certainly they would prefer the latter, though.

ok doser

Do you remember Joe the Rapist smirking at the cameras and saying where's the money?