Humblest Father’s security is the love that can conquer every cross.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Saints never expect that God protects them from cross but enable them to overcome them. Christ never promised to save us from cross. He exhorted us to follow him to cross. The lives of martyrs, especially the recent Russian ones show that. If one follows he will surely understand. As a ruse not to follow him, the lazy worldly people just Deify-worship Jesus to the extreme. Only by following him we are saved.

My hateful and sick atheist father suffered far more than cross being immobilized in bed for almost two years. Majority deaths nowadays are so in duration and pain. Almost broken down and demented He contemplated suicide. But one day he believed in Christ as I had narrated in some threads. Then he was saved from suicide temptation and madness.
Power of the evil world’s king pride-devil is destruction. By destroying internal love-bond it disintegrates soul. Sin-sickness, the disintegrated weakness of a soul, is a negative thing. It can’t be washed away, but cured by love-treatment. No good parent seeks children’s or anyone’s blood to avenge.

I was almost destroyed by the rioting Muslims’ tortures during my childhood. The generating hate almost demented me. If Christ wouldn’t have removed that disintegrating hate I would have been finished in body, mind and soul before reaching youth. But when I came to Christ through catholics they hindered Christ’s teachings by stressing on church and sacraments. Though giving a temporary respite those couldn’t sustain me. Then I read one day in the epistles, John’s declaration that love is God. It resonated in my mind and I resolved that I shall follow that God instead.

Then following his commands away from churches I started ministering to deprived children. The almost destroyed love then began to recover and reintegrated my soul. This 55 years’ experience changed my theology radically.

Love gives humility, repentance and patience. Father is all those. See how in Job (not jewish) God loves the devil, His rebellious child. He is trying to open his eyes by showing that one who loves him sincerely can’t be broken down by any sufferings. He again showed him that in Christ to turn him back to love. Certainly many devilish people under the cross turned to Christ then. A good parent accepts pains caused by children directly or indirectly to turn them back to repentance. If you have children you would understand.

Blood itself is life giving. But by bloody we mean someone who is intent on killing. That is pride-devil as he is a killer of body by suffering and killing the soul by resultant hate, as Christ said.
My Heavenly Father is not bizarre but perfect love and Christ exhorted us to be perfect as our Father is perfect.

The glory and worship hungry OT god is pride-devil in fact like all the bloody gods of nations. A Christ-follower must rise over them. But people not actively following the 2nd commandment would never understand. Still I have to do my duty to testify the truth that has saved me.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Saints never expect that God protects them from cross but enable them to overcome them. Christ never promised to save us from cross. He exhorted us to follow him to cross. The lives of martyrs, especially the recent Russian ones show that. If one follows he will surely understand. As a ruse not to follow him, the lazy worldly people just Deify-worship Jesus to the extreme. Only by following him we are saved.

My hateful and sick atheist father suffered far more than cross being immobilized in bed for almost two years. Majority deaths nowadays are so in duration and pain. Almost broken down and demented He contemplated suicide. But one day he believed in Christ as I had narrated in some threads. Then he was saved from suicide temptation and madness.
Power of the evil world’s king pride-devil is destruction. By destroying internal love-bond it disintegrates soul. Sin-sickness, the disintegrated weakness of a soul, is a negative thing. It can’t be washed away, but cured by love-treatment. No good parent seeks children’s or anyone’s blood to avenge.

I was almost destroyed by the rioting Muslims’ tortures during my childhood. The generating hate almost demented me. If Christ wouldn’t have removed that disintegrating hate I would have been finished in body, mind and soul before reaching youth. But when I came to Christ through catholics they hindered Christ’s teachings by stressing on church and sacraments. Though giving a temporary respite those couldn’t sustain me. Then I read one day in the epistles, John’s declaration that love is God. It resonated in my mind and I resolved that I shall follow that God instead.

Then following his commands away from churches I started ministering to deprived children. The almost destroyed love then began to recover and reintegrated my soul. This 55 years’ experience changed my theology radically.

Love gives humility, repentance and patience. Father is all those. See how in Job (not jewish) God loves the devil, His rebellious child. He is trying to open his eyes by showing that one who loves him sincerely can’t be broken down by any sufferings. He again showed him that in Christ to turn him back to love. Certainly many devilish people under the cross turned to Christ then. A good parent accepts pains caused by children directly or indirectly to turn them back to repentance. If you have children you would understand.

Blood itself is life giving. But by bloody we mean someone who is intent on killing. That is pride-devil as he is a killer of body by suffering and killing the soul by resultant hate, as Christ said.
My Heavenly Father is not bizarre but perfect love and Christ exhorted us to be perfect as our Father is perfect.

The glory and worship hungry OT god is pride-devil in fact like all the bloody gods of nations. A Christ-follower must rise over them. But people not actively following the 2nd commandment would never understand. Still I have to do my duty to testify the truth that has saved me.

We are not holy as God is holy.

We are become accustomed to rape, pillage, murder and slaughter of every kind...our hearts are hardened to accept it. But it is an awful outrage to God. That children die with flies in their eyes because of trade agreements....They cry to God for justice.

For what sin has done to God's love creation there must come a recompence.

God has declared the judgement "the soul that sinneth it shall die." that is God's decree and even if you do not like it you see all around that we are a dying creation.

But God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whosoever believeth in Him should NOT perish but have eternal life.

This is God's LOVE solution.....the cross IS God's solution. How can we die Stephengo? if we die we are simply paying for our sins....but He died for us, in our place "Himself bare our sins in His own body on the cross that we being dead unto sin might LIVE unto righteousness"

This is the essence of substitution, His life in exchange for our sinful lives. His death is the death of our sins. He bore them, He died bearing them, He was buried, our sins were buried with Him.

But He arose in newness of life and we rise with Him.

Who but God could have devised such a plan. It is a GLORIOUS gospel.

Letsargue

(( SAINTS )) Never expect????????????????????

Where did you ( DIG ) that garbage up from, your ((( god )))????? -- It the "FOOLS" who ( Can't ) expect!! - The Saints are "Informed" by the Holy Ghost, ( or haven't you heard )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Rekuke you for your lack of knowledge!!!!!

Paul -- 041013

Letsargue

We are not holy as God is holy.

We are become accustomed to rape, pillage, murder and slaughter of every kind...our hearts are hardened to accept it. But it is an awful outrage to God. That children die with flies in their eyes because of trade agreements....They cry to God for justice.

For what sin has done to God's love creation there must come a recompence.

God has declared the judgement "the soul that sinneth it shall die." that is God's decree and even if you do not like it you see all around that we are a dying creation.

But God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whosoever believeth in Him should NOT perish but have eternal life.

This is God's LOVE solution.....the cross IS God's solution. How can we die Stephengo? if we die we are simply paying for our sins....but He died for us, in our place "Himself bare our sins in His own body on the cross that we being dead unto sin might LIVE unto righteousness"

This is the essence of substitution, His life in exchange for our sinful lives. His death is the death of our sins. He bore them, He died bearing them, He was buried, our sins were buried with Him.

But He arose in newness of life and we rise with Him.

Who but God could have devised such a plan. It is a GLORIOUS gospel.

((( I Rebuke YOU )))!!!! -- If you're not AS Holy as God, then YOU are ( UNHOLY )!!! -- Satan is JUST not as Holy as GOD, just BARELY!!! After all Satan is the ( God OF THE WHOLE WORlD ) Given him by God at the Garden!! --- You missed that!! --- Luke 4:6 KJV --- 6- “And the devil said unto him, ( All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them ): (((( For that is “Delivered unto me” )))); ((and to whomsoever I will I give it )). --- Read the Book so you can too be Holy Informed as GOD and His SON!!!!!!!!

Paul – 041013