How you can obey God’s commands.

Ben Masada

We are to obey the gospel.

You be the judge of if you are to obey God's commands? I believe there is scriptural evidence that we should obey God's commands.

Yes, we are to obey the gospel but, which gospel, the gospel of Jesus or the gospel of Paul? The gospel of Jesus was the Tnach and, the gospel of Paul was the NT. Give me a reason why I have to obey the TN and not the Tanach.

Ben Masada

We are saved by the blood of Jesus. We are justified by His blood. We are justified by faith. We are to be obedient to God and Jesus in faith.

In faith becomes evidence of nothing. We are to be obedient to God by obeying His commandments. Obedience based in faith is the same as a body without the breath of life. That faith is dead. (James 2:26)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You can allus spot someone in bondage

They harp on and on and on endlessly about one topic...the one they are in bondage to.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Are you God's truth?

Jesus did not spend His life saying obey Me obey Me

You are using brainwashing techniques....drip drip drip, same old thing over and over....that is devilish

Ben Masada

We are to obey the gospel.

You be the judge of if you are to obey God's commands? I believe there is scriptural evidence that we should obey God's commands.

Right! We are to obey the gospel; you the gospel of Paul and myself, the gospel of Jesus. Obviously, you know that Jesus was a Jew and that his gospel was Judaism from the Tanach. Yes, I obey the gospel.

JonahofAkron

No, rather the opposite is true. Jesus forbade his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. If you find hard to believe it, read Matthew 10:5,6. Please, do not respond before you read the quote. It makes a huge difference.
I agree that at that point He told them to go only to Israel. But, He did tell them in Matthew 28:18-20 that they needed to go out to all nations to make disciples. Same book.

I asked that not because I was trying to catch you in a logical conundrum. I honestly just wanted to know what you thought. It's interesting. What do you think about those Gentiles who join themselves to Judaism today?

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

Right! We are to obey the gospel; you the gospel of Paul and myself, the gospel of Jesus. Obviously, you know that Jesus was a Jew and that his gospel was Judaism from the Tanach. Yes, I obey the gospel.

You do not obey the Old Testament. If you did, you would have a tent or a temple and a sacrifice.

Last edited:

God's Truth

No, rather the opposite is true. Jesus forbade his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. If you find hard to believe it, read Matthew 10:5,6. Please, do not respond before you read the quote. It makes a huge difference.

Jesus says when he is crucified THEN ALL CAN COME TO HIM TO BE SAVED.

God's Truth

Yes Jacob, we should all obey God's commands transmitted to us through Moses. By the way, Jesus confirmed that command in Luke 16:29-31 when he said we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law.

YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO MOSES! Where are your blood sacrifices? Where is your High Priest? You do NOT LISTEN TO MOSES. You are a fraud.