How to restore the YouTube dislike count

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Everyone knows the real reason why YouTube got rid of the dislike count being visible to the public. Joe Biden kept getting embarrassed by the amount of dislikes videos got every time he spoke. Here's how to restore the dislike count much to the chagrin of liberals.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Download this video to your computer so you can put it up on Bitchute, Rumble and other video hosting platforms when YouTube bans it.

Everyone knows the real reason why YouTube got rid of the dislike count being visible to the public. Joe Biden kept getting embarrassed by the amount of dislikes videos got every time he spoke. Here's how to restore the dislike count much to the chagrin of liberals.

Hah! I was one of those people who watched Biden's Youtube page (actually the White House page) right after he won, and I saw the dislikes mounting at amazing rates, and then watched them disappear, and then watched the function get disabled by Youtube. That reaffirmed what I already know about them and Google: They do not let you see what they do not want you to see.

Twitter is set to get twice as bad real soon too. Dan Bongino was talking about what the new president plans to do over there.