How shall we know the true Christ?

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
If a bright being were to land in Jerusalem or holy land on a grand ship from space today, and declare himself a christ or savior of the world, how many would immediately accept it and go to were he was. We find that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light, 'But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.' (2 Cor. 11:14, KJV).

Now we know how Satan deceives as he tried it even to Christ back in the wilderness, enshrouded in light, claiming to be one of the angels from the throne of God. So Satan has tried to enshroud himself in light and is a master deceiver and Christ warns us as we see in many verses, but things are happening today in a manner which is very surprising and even different than we expected.

Matthew 24:1-5
1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
People are in complete deception as not a single mainline Christian church teaches the Biblical coming of Christ today. Most churches, if they preach about the second coming at all, preach a coming of Christ that He walks around in the world with the wicked, but the Bible teaches He comes to take the saints to heaven to be with Him in the kingdom, or they say He will bring peace to the nations, but the Bible teaches a destruction of nations. They preach a secret rapture with a conversion of sinners at the coming of Christ when the Bible teaches that probation will close and then Christ will come to judge and destroy sin and sinners.

We see, how Jesus warned that one of the signs that would occur at the end of the age, just prior to his Second Coming, would be the appearance of false Christs. We read in Matthew 24:23-26, basically that at that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' dont believe it. For we shall see false Christs and false prophets appear and perform great signs and miracles to as verse 24 says "if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." He tells us ahead of time. So, if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' dont go out there, or 'Here he is, at so and so place, dont believe it.

So we know just prior to the day of Jesus' Second Coming, there is going to appear visibly on earth a great counterfeit Christ.

So how shall we know, which is the false christ...