How martyrs become mighty and merry angels in heaven.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
When I was a Hindu worshipping imaginary passion-slave gods 55 years ago I was sick, weak and dejected. Having no integrity I suffered from suicidal blues. To be saved I searched in different religions and ideologies. Finally I found Christ who gave me the first and 2nd commandments of love and helped me to them. Love-exercise increased internal soul and mind parts binding love. It began to integrate me within and out.

Unity is strength and so gaining a degree of unity I gained power. As joy is proportional to power I became joyful. Suicidal blues and sickness vanished.

Then I began to understand the supreme power and joy of love-heaven. It is a place where higher love binds members within and externally with others in a superb integrity. So they individually and collectively are most powerful. They can create universe.
We are fallen from a pride-infected old paradise by a wrong rebellion against it, instead of corrective love-repentance. That love-rejection diminished our internal bonding love to disintegrate us. So we became weak and gloomy. So we tried to compensate by pride and passion indulgence, which degraded and enslaved us farther.
But when one obeys Christ, he is progressively liberated from these impediments to integrity, by love-cross. Unless we are cleared of disruptive passions and deceiving infatuations we can’t be integrated. But the pride and passion (Devil) ruled world consider him enemy as he repulses its enslavement. He rather inspires its slaves towards freedom. So he is considered a threat and eliminated by a fitting punishment meant to deter its slaves.

Martyrdom purifies them further from the disruptive impurities to get the higher love-integrity called heaven. This integrity derived strength makes them powerful and blissful like angels overcoming sickness and death.

Sealeaf

When I was a Hindu worshipping imaginary passion-slave gods 55 years ago I was sick, weak and dejected. Having no integrity I suffered from suicidal blues. To be saved I searched in different religions and ideologies. Finally I found Christ who gave me the first and 2nd commandments of love and helped me to them. Love-exercise increased internal soul and mind parts binding love. It began to integrate me within and out.

Unity is strength and so gaining a degree of unity I gained power. As joy is proportional to power I became joyful. Suicidal blues and sickness vanished.

Then I began to understand the supreme power and joy of love-heaven. It is a place where higher love binds members within and externally with others in a superb integrity. So they individually and collectively are most powerful. They can create universe.
We are fallen from a pride-infected old paradise by a wrong rebellion against it, instead of corrective love-repentance. That love-rejection diminished our internal bonding love to disintegrate us. So we became weak and gloomy. So we tried to compensate by pride and passion indulgence, which degraded and enslaved us farther.
But when one obeys Christ, he is progressively liberated from these impediments to integrity, by love-cross. Unless we are cleared of disruptive passions and deceiving infatuations we can’t be integrated. But the pride and passion (Devil) ruled world consider him enemy as he repulses its enslavement. He rather inspires its slaves towards freedom. So he is considered a threat and eliminated by a fitting punishment meant to deter its slaves.

Martyrdom purifies them further from the disruptive impurities to get the higher love-integrity called heaven. This integrity derived strength makes them powerful and blissful like angels overcoming sickness and death.

I was going to explain to you that Angles and Martrys are different orders of beings, like motor cars and rivers. No amount of improvement or glorification will make a motor car into a river. But let it be, the unique blended thing that is your hindu shaped version of Christianity is beautiful in its own right. May your light be undimed and continue to shine, illuminating the way for us all.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I was going to explain to you that Angles and Martrys are different orders of beings, like motor cars and rivers. No amount of improvement or glorification will make a motor car into a river. But let it be, the unique blended thing that is your hindu shaped version of Christianity is beautiful in its own right. May your light be undimed and continue to shine, illuminating the way for us all.

Thank you for understanding me. I know that angels and saints are different. But I used angel as a simile as Jesus also used in some places.