How many of you guys are simply pretrending to recognoize and serve the Lord Jesus?

Gurucam

Hebrews 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above say that Jesus came to destroy 'him that had the power of death, that is the devil'.

The following question arises: who or what is 'him that had the power of death, that is the devil'?

The KJV N.T. is very clear about the answer to the above question:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above say that the ten commandments (i.e. that which was written and engraved in stone) is the ministration of death. The above say that the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death that is the devil'. The above also say that Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

Therefore Jesus, according to his appointment with God, destroyed (did-away-with) the 'him who had the power of death that is the devil' which is the ten commandments.

However because the dead were not given by God to know truth (which Jesus brought) and they were violent and stubborn, Jesus did not force any thing on them. Jesus left two options/choices as follows:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death. Therefore those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept, 'the dead who bury each other in hell'. Those who transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit) are those who follow Jesus to heaven, in three days after they die.

Indeed, all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments fall short of the glory of God and do not makes it to heaven. They are not the one's who follow Jesus. They are the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/the devil.

Fact is, Jesus did not do away with the ten commandments for everyone. Jesus did away with the ten commandments only for those who choose (out of their own free will) to follow him. These people transgress the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally. When these people die they rise in three days, like Jesus Christ, to like angels in heaven. They literally follow the path which Jesus took.

Jesus simply offer the above new covenant for those who choose to follow him. However Jesus simultaneously left the Old covenant which killeth, as it was for 'the dead to bury their dead'. Jesus left two choices. Jesus did not interfere with one's own free choice.

Clearly the following offers two definite choices:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Clearly 'following Jesus' is linked to following/obeying the Spirit of Jesus even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. And 'let the dead bury their dead' is linked to esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments (which is ministration of death and therefore makes and keeps one 'the dead').

Jesus could hardly make it any clearer.

Each person is left the free choice, based on their free will, to choose between following Jesus by transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve His Spirit and so end in heaven or esteeming, using, invoking and/or prompting the ten commandments and being the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/the devil.

Two offerings are intact. One offering delivers one to heaven. The other delivers one to hell. And so too free choice is also intact. So each person is free to choose, to either 'follow Jesus' to heaven or to be the dead who bury each other in hell.

The dead were left to esteem, use, invoke and/or promoted the ten commandments and so be the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/the devil.

While those who follow Jesus transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus and end in God's kingdom heaven with the Spirit Jesus, in three day after they die.

One has to realized the above truth. Then one will accept the above truth which is the essential fabric of the New covenant. Only than can one move on to recognize Satan/the devil on earth.

Satan/the devil on earth is any one (or group) who esteems. uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments on earth. This includes Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil.

For the past 2000 odd years Peter/Satan and Co. enforced the ten commandments on their charges. They were literally Satan/the devil actively serving their satanic/devilish/antichrist agenda while pretending to be serving Jesus/Christianity.

It is not that those who were seeking to be Christians were not warned about the above. Apart from clearly identifying Peter to be Satan/the devil, Jesus left the following information/predictions:

Matthew 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

How can a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians be a chosen few? Apart from being far too many to be 'the few', these people are all following Satan/Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional,Christians made a career of following Satan/the devil while foolishly believing that they are children of God. Clearly they were deceived by false prophets. They were deceived by 'wolves dressed in Sheep clothing'. Jesus certainly predicted that this would happen to the great masses:

Matthew 7:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

How wrong and foolish can one (or two billion people) be?

How could two billion people be taken in with Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil, especially when Peter/Satan and Co. actively enforced the ministration of death, which is the devil and the ten commandments, on their charges?

It is one thing to deny Jesus' revelation that Peter is Satan/the devil. However it another thing to deny that the ten commandments are the devil and the ministration of death and embrace Peter and Co. who enforce the devil (i.e. the ten commandments) on their charges.

If Peter supposedly made a mistake 2000 odd years ago and this cause Jesus to identify him to be Satan. I should be very clear that Peter and his popes continue to be Satan because they enforced the ten commandments on their charges. And the ten commandments are 'him who had the power of death' And the ten commandments is the devil, in ideas form.

Indeed how clearer can Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. be?

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians ignored Jesus' revelation that Peter was Satan/the devil. They also ignore the above which confirmed/predicted that only a few will become Christians. Instead they perceive that they (i.e. billions) can be and are, the chosen few. They are totally foolish people who went about their own righteousness, with arrogance.

Saints are Christians. They are the chosen few. Saints/Christians (i.e. the chosen few) cannot be the two billion Catholics and traditional Christians who accepted and adopted Satan/Peter to be their leader.

Christians/Saints are the chosen few who transgress the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit. And they promote the idea of transgressing the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus as discerned in real time within each of their own hearts/spirits.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Christians/Saints are the chosen few who transgress the ten commandments
You are deceived.

1 John 2:1
1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:​

1 John 3:4
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.​

Gurucam

You are deceived.

1 John 2:1
1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:​

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.​

So you do not accept the following, as they are stated in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Matthew 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith (only) to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians 2 King James Version (KJV)
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Of course there are foolish people who choose to be under the law. And there are wise people who transgress the law so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally.

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith (only) to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

One who use his mouth to say, 'what thing the law says, it says to everyone', is denying 'what thing so ever the law say it say only to those who are under the law'. Clearly, according to the above revelation from the Holy KJV N,T., such a person is guilty before God.

Clearly "what thing the law says, it says to everyone" is not "what thing so ever the law say it say only to those who are under the law". These are two different statements. The former statement is made by people who corrupt truth from the Holy KJV N.,T.. The latter is the literal and clear truth from the Holy KJV N.T.

The former statement is parroted/mouthed by people who deny the truth and righteousness in the Holy KJV N.T. and have gone about their own righteousness.

No doubt a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians deny 'what thing so ever the law say it say only to those who are under the law' and instead say with their mouth, 'what thing the law says, it says to everyone.

Clearly a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are guilty before God.

Can there be any doubt that a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional; Christians are the deceived and erring masses. They cannot be the chosen few.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

So you do not accept the following, as they are stated in the Holy KJV N.T.
The KJV is no more holy than the NIV and the CJB.
Do you think the New Testament teaches that the Jews were cursed because they followed the Law or were cursed because they refused to follow the Law?

1 Corinthians 10:1-12
1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.​

genuineoriginal

One who use his mouth to say, 'what thing the law says, it says to everyone', is denying 'what thing so ever the law say it say only to those who are under the law'. Clearly, according to the above revelation from the Holy KJV N,T., such a person is guilty before God.
Did the Holy KJV N.T. add the word "only" to what Paul says?

Romans 3:19
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.​

No, that was you trying to change the words of the Bible to support your non-Biblical beliefs.

You teach that Christians are only Christians if they transgress the law, which is specifically stated to be sin.

Paul states that God forbids us from transgressing the law just because we are under grace and not under the law.

Romans 6:15
15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.​

Transgressing the law does not make you a Christian, it makes you a sinner.

Gurucam

Please beware of Genuineoriginal and similar others.

Please beware of Genuineoriginal and similar others.

genuineoriginal

As far as my perception goes, your arguments are foolish, cultist and illogical. They are not worth engaging.

Sorry.

There are others like you who will willingly engage you. You are not likely to be lonesome.

I must respect my perception, especially my intuitive/spirit perceptions.

I cannot engage you. Sorry again.

This does not mean that my perceptions are absolutely correct. This simply means that my perceptions are absolutely correct for me. In this case, my perceptions are what the Spirit of Jesus has reveled (passed) to me, privately and intuitively, through my own heart/spirit:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Fact is, all perceptions are permitted. This is why what things so ever the law say, it says only to those who choose to be under the law. Clearly one is free to be held under one's own perceptions (what ever the consequences).

Fact is, if you discern wisdom in the law, even in the slightest manner, you are under the law and you are obliged to uphold all the laws perfectly. And you are not under Grace of God and Christ has benefited you nothing:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The sad fact is that all who are under the law fall short of the glory of God. They are all hell bent.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

The law is a serious curse. No one makes it under the law. The law (spiritually) killeth and bury every one, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. This is why Jesus did away with the law for those chosen few, who actually believe in Him and choose to follow Him.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Of course billion ignore Jesus and continue to esteem the ten commandments. They are all lost souls.

Do not be deceived. Only a chosen few makes it. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be and are not a chosen few. They must clearly be the deceived masses. This is simple kindergarten sums. This is not Quantum Math:

Readers please beware of genuineoriginal. He would easily, anxiously and corruptly seek to distract you away from the above truths, so that that he can pedal his corruption.

This post is offered for the edification of those who might be deceived by the likes of genuineoriginal and similar others.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above say that the ten commandments (i.e. that which was written and engraved in stone) is the ministration of death. The ten commandments are the ministration of death. The above say that the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death that is the devil'.

The above also say that Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments (i.e. the devil in idea form) and replaced them with His Spirit.

The following say that Jesus came to destroy 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

Hebrews 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The ten commandments is the ministration of death. This is totally and clearly confirmed. Therefore, "him who had the power of death that is the devil" is the ten commandments and Jesus did away with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. This is exactly according to what Jesus came to do.

It is time to identify evil, openly. This must be done according to the guide lines in the Holy KJV N.T.. Genuineoriginal is anti-Christian. He is also anti-the Holy KJV N.T. and he is also in opposition to Jesus. He seems pro-Jewish.

The Jewish agenda is to undermine Jesus and His new covenant (which is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to obey His Spirit). The Jewish aganda is to deny Jesus and uphold and promote their old ten commandments agenda:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Have no doubt the Jews denied and killed Jesus because He did-away-with the ten commandments And replaced the ten commandments with His Spirit, for those who choose to follow Him.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Genuineoriginal is a false prophet and unawares, false spying brethren among unsuspecting aspiring Christians. He is seeking to corruptly return unsuspecting aspiring Christians to bondage under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Please beware of Genuineoriginal and similar others. They are killing Jesus over again, by denying Jesus and destroying Jesus New covenant which is without the ten commandments.

Do not be deceived about the following fact from the Holy KJV N.T.: Only a few will catch on to the above revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. These are the few (the chosen few) who actually follow Jesus. Fact is, only these few matter to Jesus. The rest are 'the dead'. And Jesus is quite content to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The ten commandments is the ministration of death. The ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one 'the dead'. Those who in the least manner esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

Please wake-up to truth. And walk away from deceivers, the likes of Genuineoriginal, who are serving the Antichrist/pro-Jewish agenda.

Jesus instructed, 'follow me and let the dead bury their dead'. However Jesus also confirmed that many are called but few chosen. Billions who share the ideas of Genuineoriginal and similar others, cannot be the chosen few.

People err and are not chosen because they do not know scriptures and the power of God. They are deceived by the like of Genuineoriginal and similar other false prophets and unaware spying false brethren:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Do you understand why billion who perceive that they are Christians did not, do not and will not, make it? It is because thy are not actually Christians. They are make believe Christians.

The above happened and continue to happen, because millions (popes, priests etc) are teaching and promoting foolishness and corruption in the name of Christianity. And they are deceiving many (the very great majority of aspiring Christians). This was all prophesied as the reason for massive failure among aspiring Christians.

Fact is, wholesale corruption prevails (as Christian truths) among a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians. This is how all but a few are deceived. The result is that only a few get truth, adopt truth, do not err and make it.

This is all simple kindergarten sums, no Quantum Math.

Last edited: