How many Gods?

versavia

Guys, if God is NOT a man, who is He?
Say.
He is Not a man to have wife and to marry....There are no wives for Him in His Kingdom...now at least...We do not know what was in His civilization before...

We know ONLY what He said in His Holy Scripture, all other versions of false scriptures we REJECT. What is in the Bible is TRUTH... what is NOT in the Holy Bible is NOT true...this is just our speculation.

Daniel1769

Isn't there a Sticky about the excessive anti-trinitarian threads? This topic has been beaten to death here. I go for weeks or even months without logging on to TOL and every time I do, there are numerous anti-trinitarian threads every time. Reposting the same arguements and scriptures over and over and over obviously isn't making much of a difference, and a mod is probably going to delete this thread anyway.

versavia

The Holy Torah/Bible says that God is Spirit. I.e. He is a Spiritual Being and we are spirits too created in the Image of God.
We just dwell inside our bodies like in cars to control and direct our lives...
So, the Father is Spirit.
The Son is Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is a Spirit too.
Three Spiritual Beings having a distinctive FORM!!! A spiritual form!
What is the Form of the Father and the Son? How do they look like?
Who knows?

Let's analyze the Torah in Hebrew now.

Give me the verses of the Tanakh/Bible saying about two YHVHs....or even three Gods in one verse.

versavia

25 But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently. 26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words. 27 And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.…

Ok the Spirit prays to the Father and intercedes like the Son of God.
How do they know everything?
God is all knowing. Omniscient. He knows EVERYTHING. Of course Three Supreme beings know EVERYTHING what happens in our life. They know the end since the beginning...and they intercede.
No. This is not the form of the God of Israel. Try to find out the answers...If no answers. I will help you soon.

How does God look like and His Son before they created the world...

You are a good man.

Now answers:

Vision of the Ancient of Days

9 “I (THE PROPHET DANIEL) watched till thrones were put in place,
And the Ancient of Days (GOD THE FATHER) was seated;
His garment was white as snow,
And the hair of His head was like pure wool.
His throne was a fiery flame,
Its wheels a burning fire;
10 A fiery stream issued
And came forth from before Him.
A thousand thousands ministered to Him;
Ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him.
The court was seated,
And the books were opened.

“I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man (THE SON OF GOD),
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.
14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.

What we see here?
The Father is in His Spiritual Form with white hair. Why he is a Spirit? Because He is NOT a man. And the Bible says: God is Spirit.

His Son (before His incarnation into a human flesh) looks similar and He is the King of Israel and on our planet...soon:

The Transfiguration of Jesus is an event reported in the New Testament when Jesus is transfigured and becomes radiant in glory upon a mountain to show who He is and was always because He is God like His Father:

Jesus Transfigured on the Mount

17 Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves; 2 and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. 3 And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. 4 Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here; if You wish, let us make here three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”

5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid. 7 But Jesus came and touched them and said, “Arise, and do not be afraid.” 8 When they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.
Matth 17

The Son of God says to you:
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters..
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Revelation 1

White hair...body like flame and metal...He is NOT a man. He is a Supreme Being like His Father.

Ok now give me the Bible verses confirming that He is God like His Father.

Ok now lets consider the Holy scripture saying that the Son of God is God like His Father:

In the beginning was the Word (THE SON OF GOD), and the Word was with God (GOD THE FATHER), and the Word (THE SON OF GOD) was God. 2 He (THE SON OF GOD) was in the beginning with God (GOD THE FATHER). 3 All things were made through Him (THE SON OF GOD), and without Him nothing was made that was made (THE SON OF GOD IS OUR CREATOR..HE CREATED EVERYTHING...STARS AND PLANETS AND PEOPLE BEFORE HIS INCARNATION IN THE HUMAN FLESH). 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
14 And the Word (THE SON OF GOD) became flesh (INCARNATION OF THE SON OF GOD IN THE HUMAN FLESH) and dwelt among us (ON OUR PLANET), and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God (THE SON OF GOD HAD THE FORM OF GOD I.E. HE WAS GOD ALSO LIKE HIS FATHER), did not consider it robbery to be equal with God (HE WAS EQUAL WITH GOD THE FATHER IN EVERYTHING), 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant (TO LIVE ON OUR PLANET WITH US), and coming in the likeness of men (INCARNATION OF THE SON OF GOD IN A HUMAN FLESH). 8 And being found in appearance as a man (INCARNATION OF THE SON OF GOD IN A HUMAN FLESH), He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2

20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He (THE SON OF GOD JESUS) delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He (THE SON OF GOD JESUS) must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.”But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him (SUBORDINATION INT HE GODHEAD..THE FATHER WILL BE THE KING AGAIN), that God may be all in all.
1 Cor.

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds (THE SON OF GOD IS OUR CREATOR); 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person (THE SON IS THE EXACT REPRESENTATION OF HIS FATHER BECAUSE THEY BOTH ARE GODS), and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
HEBREWS 1

HEBREWS 1
God says to His Son:
“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”

God says to His Son:
“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”
“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

God says to His Son:
“Your throne, O God (GOD THE FATHER ACCEPTS AND CONFIRMS THAT HIS SON IS GOD TOO) , is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

God says to His Son:
“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth (BECAUSE THE SON IS OUR CREATOR),
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
They will perish, but You remain;
And they will all grow old like a garment;
Like a cloak You will fold them up,
And they will be changed.
But You are the same (BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE BUT SUPREME BEINGS CALLED GODS),
And Your years will not fail.”

God says to His Son:
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”.

The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

לְדָוִ֗ד מִ֫זְמֹ֥ור נְאֻ֤ם יְהוָ֨ה ׀ לַֽאדֹנִ֗י שֵׁ֥ב לִֽימִינִ֑י עַד־אָשִׁ֥ית אֹ֝יְבֶ֗יךָ הֲדֹ֣ם לְרַגְלֶֽיךָ׃

The King David says:
YHVH (יְהוָ֨ה ) says to my Lord/God Adoni (לַֽאדֹנִ֗י)
"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."
תהילים 110:1

Both words are refereed to the GOD of Israel!!!!

Now lets consider the Tanakh:

Elohim and YHVH were applied in the Jewish Bible to TWO Personalities:

"Your throne, O God (ELOHIM אֱ֭לֹהִים), is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
You love righteousness and hate wickedness;
Therefore God (ELOHIM אֱ֭לֹהִים), Your God (ELOHIM אֱ֭לֹהִים), has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."
Psalm 45:6-8:
כִּסְאֲךָ֣ אֱ֭לֹהִים עֹולָ֣ם וָעֶ֑ד שֵׁ֥בֶט מִ֝ישֹׁ֗ר שֵׁ֣בֶט מַלְכוּתֶֽךָ׃
אָהַ֣בְתָּ צֶּדֶק֮ וַתִּשְׂנָ֫א רֶ֥שַׁע עַל־כֵּ֤ן ׀ מְשָׁחֲךָ֡ אֱלֹהִ֣ים אֱ֭לֹהֶיךָ שֶׁ֥מֶן שָׂשֹׂ֗ון מֵֽחֲבֵרֶֽיךָ׃
מֹר־וַאֲהָלֹ֣ות קְ֭צִיעֹות כָּל־בִּגְדֹתֶ֑יךָ מִֽן־הֵ֥יכְלֵי ן מִנִּ֥י שִׂמְּחֽוּךָ׃

Oh Jews, NOTE: the term Elohim is applied to two Personalities in the same verse!!!! Funny? Yes. The second Elohim is the SON OF GOD who has the same names like His Father!!!! They BOTH are not people BUT GODS!!!! EQUAL GODS!!!

For thus says the LORD of Hosts (YHVH יְהוָ֣ה) : "He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he that touches you touches the apple of His eye. For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts (YHVH יְהוָ֣ה) has sent Me."

Let me explain this verse:

For thus says the LORD of Hosts (THE SON OF GOD): "He (GOD THE FATHER) sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you (JEWS); for he (MUSLIMS AND ANTISEMITIC PEOPLE) that touches you (JEWS) touches the apple of His eye. For surely I (THE SON OF GOD) will shake My hand against them (DURING THE WORLD WAR THREE IN ISRAEL), and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts (GOD THE FATHER) has sent Me (THE SON OF GOD)."
Zechariah 2:8-9

There are even THREE Supreme Beings in one verse in the Tanakh confirming everything what we Christians teach you!

Ok, Jews, I give you the Tanakh which you try to study all life long and you do not see what we try to teach you. Now your eyes are opened. You should convert to Christianity. Jews, who needs more proofs from the Bible in Hebrew, I will show this in Hebrew too.

versavia

For thus says the LORD of Hosts (YHVH יְהוָ֣ה) : "He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he that touches you touches the apple of His eye. For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts (YHVH יְהוָ֣ה) has sent Me."

Let me explain this verse:

For thus says the LORD of Hosts (THE SON OF GOD): "He (GOD THE FATHER) sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you (JEWS); for he (MUSLIMS AND ANTISEMITIC PEOPLE) that touches you (JEWS) touches the apple of His eye. For surely I (THE SON OF GOD) will shake My hand against them (DURING THE WORLD WAR THREE IN ISRAEL), and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts (GOD THE FATHER) has sent Me (THE SON OF GOD)."
Zechariah 2:8-9

There are even THREE Supreme Beings in one verse in the Tanakh confirming everything what we Christians teach you!

Ok, Jews, I give you the Tanakh which you try to study all life long and you do not see what we try to teach you. Now your eyes are opened. You should convert to Christianity. Jews, who needs more proofs from the Bible in Hebrew, I will show this in Hebrew too. Contact me (my contact is below).

versavia

There are THREE Gods united and acting in unity in ONE GROUP. This group is called by one name "God" (multiplicity is unity).
Each one of them is God. They all have the divine origin. They are not people. They have the same names. The Son is the Creator of the universe. He resurrected Himself.

The concept of UNITY of these THREE Supreme Beings is called the TRI-UNITY Concept of Christianity/Trinity.

versavia

Let’s listen now to our brother Sazie Johnson but remember what God said:

"Let US make man in OUR image".

(Gen 1:26)

WHAT IS ONE?

Deuteronomy 6:4 reads, “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.”

The word “one” has been the center of controversary. What exactly does “one” mean? The word “one” has only two definitions. And only one of the two definitions is applicable to God. One is defined as a “mathematical equivalent as in one occurrence” in which something happens only one time. Hence God is not a “one time occurrence,” this definition of “one’ is not applicable to God. The word “one” is also defined as a “single unit”, an “individual”, or an “entire thing, item, or object”. It is this definition of “one” that is applicable to God, for God is a “one unto Himself”.

Please notice that no definition of the word “one” cancels out or eliminates the possibility of elements of division within. In other words, because something is a “one unto itself” does not mean it does not have the possibility of “plurality within” or “multiplicity within”. An example will be water which is a “one unto itself”, but within are elements of division such as hydrogen and oxygen (H2O). Pure Light is a “one unto itself”. It is made of green, red, and yellow lights. The Atom which is the smallest particle of matter has within three sub-atomic particles: Protons, electrons, and neutrons. Time is also a “one unto itself”. Yet it expresses itself in past, present, and future. Therefore; it is partly deceptive to say, “One means one,” because everything that is a “one” or a “one unto itself” has within a sub-division.

The Holy Trinity is a “whole unto itself” or a “one unto itself”. It states that there is only one God. This one God is a Spirit — a One Spirit Entity. Within (or inside) this One Spirit Entity are three separate and distinct Natures: The Nature of a Father, the Nature of a Word, and the Nature of a Spirit. It is the Nature of a Word that clothed Himself in human flesh and dwelled among man — so that the Person of Jesus had two natures: The Nature of God and the Nature of Man.

At times the Holy Trinity is misunderstood for Tri-theism — a belief that there are three distinct, powerful gods, who form a triad (harmony). Generally three gods are envisaged (foreseen) as having separate powers and separate supreme beings or spheres of influence, but working together. There is no group that claims to believe in or teach tri-theism. The term and concepts are solely used as an accusation against a group holding an alternate or distorted view of the Christian doctrine of Trinity.

We must understand this about Tri-theism. It is polytheism, because it assumes three separate gods working together as one in order to form a harmony. Trinity is monotheism, because it assumes a “One God” who forms a harmony in three separate Persons whose spheres of influence are omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotent.

God in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam is a “one unto Himself”, or a “whole unto Himself”, or a “unit unto Himself”. While Judaism and Christianity accept an element of division within God, Islam rejects any such notion of division within God. And thus Islam struggles to explain the “Oneness of Allah”, because everything we know that is a “one” has “plurality within” or “multiplicity within”.

One Muslim writes, “I can accept the statement ‘There is absolutely nothing that is a one unto itself and within itself,’ however this applies only to created things, not to our Almighty Creator.” He goes on to say, “I have studied Islam at the university level and that's why I keep reminding you that your statements are a misrepresentation of Islamic creed.” He also recalled the Arabic word “al-Ahad” (‘one’) that is used in Quran 112:1 which seems to mean “one with a no possibility for division.” He referenced an Islamic website which he recommended as not only scholarly, but also credible for the proper and accurate definition of “al-Ahad”. I visited the website, and to my amazement it defines “al-Ahad” used in Quran 112:1 as follows:

“The One who has ever been and ever remains alone. The incomparable, unequalled, indivisible One. The One who is the essence of Unity. The Sole One. The One and Only One. The One who has no second [that shares] in the lordship, nor in the essence, nor in the attributes. The One who was not begotten and has never begotten. The One who depends upon no other, and to Whom there is no likeness. The One in whom all names, attributes and relationships are united.”

Did you get the last sentence? Let us read it again: “The One in whom all names, attributes and relationships are united.” In other words, Allah, Muhammad’s god, is “the One in whom all names, attributes and relationships are united.” This definition for the word “al-Ahad” is troublesome for Islam, because it assumes “plurality within” or “multiplicity within” Allah. Interestingly, this is the very thing the Muslim said he cannot accept “for our Almighty Creator.”

Let us consider another description for “al-Ahad”: “The One who is the essence of Unity.” This is also troublesome for Muhammad’s god, because if there is no sub-division within him, what is the need to be united within him? Another description for “al-Ahad” is indivisible (cannot be divided). This definition raises a far bigger problem: How does one proclaim “indivisibility” within Allah without first assuming “divisibility” within Allah? In other words, how do you proclaim something does not exist without first realizing its existence? In philosophy this is an intellectual suicide — to say something cannot be possible without first assuming its possibility.

That is why Islam cannot explain its “Central core of Faith” which is the “oneness of Allah”. In its attempt to do so, it uses phrases like “…the unity of God”. In order to claim a “unity”, one must first assume disunity. Why else would our United Nations claim unity for itself and within itself without first assuming disunity among nations? Another phrase used by Muslims to explain the “oneness of Muhammad’s god” is “…the inseparable one” — inseparable as can be attributed to the inseparable fifty States within the United States of America. Every attempt to explain the “oneness of Allah” has failed, because no such “oneness” exists as to eliminate the elements of division within. Thus Muslims attribute “divisible words” to the “indivisible”, which is an academic blunder (failure).

One Arab Christian and a former Muslim, writes: “The Quran is the only book in which Muslims are mentally trained to see singular where plural is clearly visible.” He continues, “If Muslims deny it, challenge them to produce any Islamic classical literature in which a speaker refers to himself as “We” when speaking of he alone.” Muslims failed in those endeavors.

The “oneness of Allah” is meaningless, because it does not exist. In as much as God is the creator of everything including human languages (Genesis 11: 6-7); and in as much as God wishes to reveal Himself to mankind; should He use words that have no meaning in human language?

Deuteronomy 6:4 reads, “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.”

What does the word “one” mean? The word “one” as used in the Holy Scriptures is not only restricted to mathematical equivalent as in a “onetime occurrence only”, but also a word regarding the relationship and internal composition showing a completed condition as in separation and aloneness from other entities outside itself. Example: Genesis 1:5 tells us “…the evening and the morning being one day.” Genesis 2:24 tells us “…husband and the wife becoming one flesh.”

God speaks in Isaiah 44:6: “Thus said the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.”
In Holy Scriptures the plurality within God is as cleared as daylight. Along with giving us examples, Islam must tell us what it means by the word “one” which has no “plurality within” or multiplicity within”. It is no longer saved for a Muslim to simply say, “Believe me; one means one.” The stakes are high and the evident is weighing heavily against the Islamic world.

Islam must tell us what it means by the word “one”.

So, what does Islam tell us?

The Quran says that there is more than one Creator!!!
God created everything in His Image and even people. That is why EVERYTHING what was created is a GROUP. That is why even atoms decompose and consist of particles…That is why we can say that Everything is a UNITY and Multiplicity within. That is why what is ONE is in fact a Multiplicity like any group of objects is ONE and many objects. Group is ONE like God is One or like nation is one or like family is one. But there are millions of Arabs and millions of atoms. Even you are ONE group of beings/objects. You –a spirit- live inside of your body. Soon your body will die. But you will NOT die because you –a spirit- will leave your dead body and your spirit will be judged by God.

So you are one group..one entity….and at the same time you are NOT one. You are NOT only a body but a spiritual being called as a spirit.

“Are you going to assume that there are that many gods? I sure hope not!”
-MY RESPONSE: In Christianity there are THREE Supreme Beings in ONE Group called as God. They are equal in their divine origin and power. The Son sits at the RIGHT hand of His Father. And they all have the same names!!!! In the same GROUP/family/entity.

You need to consider what is entity to understand how it is possible that EVERYTHING what is entity is in fact multiplicity too (by Sazie Johnson):

One Muslim living in New York struggles with understanding the Holy Trinity. He asked: "Is there a tree in one?" My respond: Thank you for the question. First let me say there are many things that are a "Three in one". Time is a "three in one". It expresses itself in (1) past, (2) presence, and (3) future. Matter is a "three in one." Matter embodies (1) solid, (2) liquid, and (3) gas. Atom is a "three in one". It consists of (1) protons, (2) electrons, and (3) neutrons. In fact he United States Government is an example of a "three in one". In a remote sense, the United States Government is a perfect example of the Holy Trinity. It is a one government that has within itself three separate and distinct branches of government: (1) Executive Branch of Government, (2) Legislature Branch of Government, and (3) Judicial Branch of Government.

These three separate and distinct branches of government have one source of influence: the United States Constitution which gives each branch the right to exist and to be active within the United States Government as an equal but separate influence (power) from the other two branches of government.

In other words, President Obama who is head of the Executive Branch of the United States Government has absolutely no power within both the Legislature Branch of the United States Government and the Judicial Branch of the United States Government. Outside of the United States President Obama has a large influence simply because he is the head of the United States' Branch of Government that deals with the relationship between the United States and other countries of the world. But within the United States boarders President Obama has little power — so little is his power that you almost feel sorry for him. His power is only over the people who serve within the Executive Branch of United States Government — the people who enforce the Laws of the United States.

Two months ago I was driving my car on a United States highway. I was speeding. It is against the Laws to drive over the speed limit in certain areas of the United States highways and streets. There are many signs posted on the highway and streets that warn people not to drive over the speed limit in these areas. I saw the signs and I ignored them, because I was in a hurry to get somewhere. A police car drove up behind me and stopped me. The police officer told me that I was breaking the law by speeding on the highway. I apologized and told him that I was in a hurry to get somewhere. He told me to wait in my car. He went back to his police car and brought me a ticket (paper) that cost me $175.00. He told me to take the paper to the courthouse, and to see a judge.

At that point the trinity of the United States Government was at work in my life. The warning signs posted on the highways not to speed came from a separate government within the United States called the "Legislature Branch of Government". The police who stopped me work for a separate government within the United States Government called the "Executive Branch of Government". The judge, who I was to go and stand before, works within a separate government within the United States Government called the "Judicial Branch of Government". While these three separate and distinct branches of government affect my daily life in the United States, no one branch has more power than the other. Every day in the United States it is a political battle as each of these three separate governments continuously checks on the other so that one cannot assume more power than the other.

God and the United States Government have one thing in common — each is a spirit and each exists only in the spirit world. You cannot see God, and you cannot see the United States Government. You cannot touch them either. But you know they do exist because they affect your daily life if you do not obey them within their spheres of influence.

Note: The United States Government is a spirit because it only exists on paper and in the minds of men and women. Similarly God is a Spirit and lives in the minds and hearts of men and women. Demons are also spirits who lives in the spirit world. Jesus encountered a demon who could have spoken as trinity. Jesus asked the demon, "What is your name?" The demon answered, "My name is Legion, because we are many." (Matthew 5:9) The demon spoke as one who has plurality within himself. Only in the spirit world can a "three or more become a one".

Question: "In terms of the trinity how are God and the United States Government similar in the lives of men and women?"

Answer: First we must understand that both God and the United States Government are a "one spirit entity" with plurality within themselves. It is God the father who said, "Thou shall not steal" just as it is the Legislature Branch of the United States Government that said, "Do not speed on the highways." It is God the Holy Spirit who reminds us of our wrongs against God just as it is the Executive Branch of the United States Government (police, law enforcer) who stopped me and told me that I was breaking the law by speeding. It is God the Word/Son who cleans us of my wrongs against God just as it is the Judicial Branch of the Unites States Government that sets me free from speeding on the highways.

Not many American citizens know that their government is a trinity, but each American citizen knows exactly where to go to clear up his crimes against the United States Government. He does not go the Executive Branch of the United States Government; and he does not go to the Legislature Branch of the United States Government. He goes straight to the Judicial Branch of the Unites States Government and stand before a judge in order to clear up his crimes against the United States Government. And when a judge within the Judicial Branch of the Unites States Government sets him free, he is free indeed. In the same way not too many Christians understand the Holy Trinity. But each Christian knows exactly where to go when he has sinned against God. He does not go to the God the Father, and he does not go to God the Holy Spirit. He goes straight to the Cross (God the Word/Son) who cleans him of his wrongs against God. And when God the Word/Son sets him free, he is free indeed.

Today in the United States we go to court, and we stand silently and humbly before a judge in order to hear the outcome of our crime against the Unites States Government. The day will come when we will go to court, and we will stand silently and humbly before a Judge in order to hear the outcome of our sins. At that time the Son of God will be the Judicial Wing of the Holy Trinity. He will be your Judge. Right now He is your Savior.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isaiah 48:12-16 KJV​
(12) Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.​
(13) Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.​
(14) All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans.​
(15) I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.​
(16) Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.​

Here we have the speaker claiming to be The Creator.
And yet, the speaker is said to have been sent by GOD and His Spirit.

Matthew 28:19 KJV​
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name [singular] of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost [triune]:​

Daniel1769

Isaiah 48:12-16 KJV​
(12) Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.​
(13) Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.​
(14) All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans.​
(15) I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.​
(16) Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.​

Here we have the speaker claiming to be The Creator.
And yet, the speaker is said to have been sent by GOD and His Spirit.

Matthew 28:19 KJV​
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name [singular] of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost [triune]:​

For all the scriptures I've ever used to unequivocally prove the trinity, I never used Matthew 28:19. I completely missed that it uses "name" singular in reference to the three parts of the trinity. Like my brain skipped over that part of grammar every time I've read it. I feel stupid for missing something so obvious. Nice catch! That's filed in my brain as a proof of the trinity now. God bless!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For all the scriptures I've ever used to unequivocally prove the trinity, I never used Matthew 28:19. I completely missed that it uses "name" singular in reference to the three parts of the trinity. Like my brain skipped over that part of grammar every time I've read it. I feel stupid for missing something so obvious. Nice catch! That's filed in my brain as a proof of the trinity now. God bless!
:e4e:

No need to feel stupid. I think this happens to everyone ------ that we read several things that make us lean one way or the other, but is always nice to recognize even more that causes the scales to tip to one side.