How many babies/children is it acceptable to kill to eliminate ISIS?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
How do you tell if they support them? Do you kindly ask them before dropping a bomb on them?

if we can track ISIL fighters returning to their home villages and their families - is it justifiable to target their villages and families to kill the combatants?

we thought so in ww2

Lon

Attackers risk their own families, in retaliations. I am very much pro-life, even in this case, but recognize war makes demands. War ethics follow Geneva protocol.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many Christian babies, children, adults must be killed before we are allowed to protect ourselves?
Are we to allow ourselves to be wiped off the map? Death, conversion, death to the Infidel!!!

Well done. :up: You showed the double standard used against Christians by the left.

This Charming Manc

So far how many US citizens have been killed by ISIS?

How many do you think have died in the US air strikes against ISIS?

What is the estimate of the innocent people caught up as collateral damage in US airstrikes against ISIS?

Hoe many none ISIS fighters, would be killed in a Nuclear attack against ISIS?

I think ISIS will need to be fought and destroyed by military means, but every unwise move by the west will recruit more jihadists to there cause.

How many Christian babies, children, adults must be killed before we are allowed to protect ourselves?
Are we to allow ourselves to be wiped off the map? Death, conversion, death to the Infidel!!!

Daniel1611

ISIS? Sounds like a problem for Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries to handle. If they all get together like the Allies in WW2, they can beat ISIS.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is a solution to all this.

It requiring two major things.

but none want to hear it, both sides would rather fight .

LA

resodko

BANNED
Banned
ISIS? Sounds like a problem for Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries to handle. If they all get together like the Allies in WW2, they can beat ISIS.

if they could all get together like the allies in ww2, what makes you think they'd turn against isis?

Daniel1611

if they could all get together like the allies in ww2, what makes you think they'd turn against isis?

The Egyptians, Jordanians and Kurds are already trying to fight ISIS. They need to work together and they will win. It's not a job for America. And if those countries aren't willing to fight ISIS, they will have to deal with the consequences. ISIS is a terrible thing. But there are terrible things all around the world. America can't police the planet, and America doesn't need to.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
The Egyptians, Jordanians and Kurds are already trying to fight ISIS. They need to work together and they will win. It's not a job for America. And if those countries aren't willing to fight ISIS, they will have to deal with the consequences. ISIS is a terrible thing. But there are terrible things all around the world. America can't police the planet, and America doesn't need to.

my point was that if Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries could form an effective coalition that could operate effectively, militarily, i would fear for israel

Daniel1611

my point was that if Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries could form an effective coalition that could operate effectively, militarily, i would fear for israel

Israel has like the 14th most effective military in the world. They can handle it. But I doubt the actual governments of countries like Jordan and Egypt would even want to risk the catastrophe that would result from a war with Israel. Most of the legitimate governments in the Middle East want to keep peace.

Mocking You

No collateral damage is acceptable. Indeed, I would argue that the only thing killing folk is going to accomplish is the creation of more 'terrorists' further down the line.

I believe the military calls Islamic extremists that do this "rotating your stock". Putting fresh ones out there when the current ones are dead.

The only way to win a war is to kill the enemy. Kill enough of them so they will give up. Sorry, but that's a historical fact.

As to collateral damage, it should be minimized as much as possible. If terrorists decide to use human shields, well that's too bad, because we're gonna get you.

I am not advocating nuclear bombings.

Arthur Brain

I don't think Tinark's suggesting that the West shouldn't take measures to protect itself against terrorist attacks but rather how far it would be acceptable to take an offensive course, aka nukes.

Nick seems to be under the impression that The West could simply launch A-bombs into Iran etc with impunity and not face severe retaliation in turn.

journey

Question 1 - Must ISIS be stopped? I think that the obvious answer is yes.

Question 2 - If yes, who's going to do the stopping of ISIS?

Question 3 - Who has the capability and political will of stopping ISIS?

I don't think that nuclear weapons are an option at all. The list is short regarding who can stop ISIS and even shorter for those who actually want to stop ISIS.

Question 4 - How much murdering and barbaric acts will the world put up with before it's resolved that ISIS must be stopped? Let's get real - the U.S. will probably be part of the solution.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No sides believe the Lord.

Jer 51:47 Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.
Jer 51:48 Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the LORD.
Jer 51:49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.
Jer 51:50 Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.
Jer 51:51 We are confounded, because we have heard reproach: shame hath covered our faces: for strangers are come into the sanctuaries of the LORD'S house.
Jer 51:52 Wherefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will do judgment upon her graven images: and through all her land the wounded shall groan.
Jer 51:53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.
Jer 51:54 A sound of a cry cometh from Babylon, and great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans:
Jer 51:55 Because the LORD hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered:
Jer 51:56 Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the LORD God of recompences shall surely requite.
Jer 51:57 And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.
Jer 51:58 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary.