ECT How is your church reaching the teens of today?

theQinQuestion

Or perhaps I am really asking: Is your church successfully evangelizing your community? Are you thriving with or without the attendance of young people?

Just wondering, 'cause I know we're all from different denominations and cities and have different approaches.

Cross Reference

Or perhaps I am really asking: Is your church successfully evangelizing your community? Are you thriving with or without the attendance of young people?

Just wondering, 'cause I know we're all from different denominations and cities and have different approaches.

Do you think church is to about reaching teens or nurturing teens? What is your definition of church?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

They are expected to learn the whole counsel of the word of God just as the adults.

Ezra 7:10

Youth ministry is difficult without reaching the father. The scriptures are clear that the faith is the main religious teacher in the home (Deu. 6:4-9, Ps. 78:5). Youth ministry is difficult without the church leadership taking an active role in teaching the youth of the church. If I were a youth leader, I would attempt to give the fathers and the leadership of the church a more active role in discipleship.

heir

TOL Subscriber

The approach should be the same for teens just as it is for adults

1 Corinthians 2:13 KJV
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV