ECT How dwells the love of God in Grosnick?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LazyA, I do appreciate you creating a "Special" thread for me though! I'm
anxiously awaiting a few of your famous, "Death Threats" and comparing
me somehow with Jezebel, even though I'm a guy! I have to be honest
though; I think you have a few screws loose in your head?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In my defence; I've never even once, made a "Death Prediction" against
LA or any other poster on TOL! Don't plan to either! Why? I guess because
I'm not "Nuts" or something? I'm not really sure?

Cross Reference

Ones, such as yourself, perhaps?? You and LA are close to
being the same person? Except, you don't make death threats!
So, I'll give you credit for that!

It is you who can't ever keep your replies relevant. You are a one drum stick drummer and the skin on your drum has a not too few, holes in it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is what LazyA stated yesterday about GM;

"She is your Queen." (Jezebel)

"Ahab is your King."

"Grosnick will end up in the town dump if he
continues to make fun of people he hates,
along with all of the others who mock the
saints."

Cross Reference

God shows His Grace, it's up to you to place your "TOTAL" faith in Christ, and not yourself!

When are you going to stop mis-representing the words and understanding of others, Strife Master?

What is your argument that Synergism is such an anathema to you? Why be so adamant against it when you have such incomplete knowledge of it all and refuse better when offered up for your consideration? What's your point in believing there can be nothing to add to opinion from teaching you have received as the gospel truth? You have taken opinion as fact into your thinking beyond what is rational __ and you don't see it to the degree you conclude you are able to teach God's word using so little of error ridden opinion that cripples every discussion with you. You twist scripture, misrepresent the words of others and then shower them with your contemptible replies.. Sorry, I don't understand that mindset as being such that should be tolerated by any Christian. But, perhaps, I am wrong and should be willing to tolerate it more than I do. For that, I apologize if I am not.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Grosnick has neg repped me nearly every day for 3 years, sometimes up to 3 times a day.

He also tries to belittle me in several posts per day sometimes.

I can live with it, but how can the love of God dwell in him??

Can a Christian hate someone like that as he does, for so long without repenting?

LA

The question is not answered.

Grosnick has sought to justify himself, when anything I have said to him is due to his bad manners.

I do not believe Gros is a Christian, because Christians do repent of their evil.

Evil works like this--

Gros says something bad about someone, because he disagrees with a viewpoint.

then if a reply is made then that is used by Gros to condemn that person instead of Gros repenting.

Thereafter Gros will bring up all things said to him which are meant to him to repent, which are not very many, while the insults Gros makes could fill a phone book.

Gros is a prime example of evil at work, as he accuses others of being angry just to get them angry.

All anyone has to do is click on his name and find all posts by Grosnick Marowbi, and you can read all of his posts and see for themselves.

LA

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
In my defence; I've never even once, made a "Death Prediction" against
LA or any other poster on TOL! Don't plan to either! Why? I guess because
I'm not "Nuts" or something? I'm not really sure?

Wow, LazyAfternoon does that ? Psychic Powers ? That is an easy prediction, since we all die physically . . so far. Bold Prediction

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can you continue to "Predict" the demise of a number of your fellow
posters (beheading, burning, and shot with arrows) simply because,
you don't like them? That's what you've been doing around here!!

That, and your continued spewing of ignorant comments! But, your
real strength lies from your ability to predict horrendous deaths!
they never come to fruition but, at least you make them sound
like they could? You're a, "Prediction Terrorist!"

I'm not the only one you've made 'predictions' about!

We see here the utter ignorance of Gods word in that post.

Both believers and unbelievers will be beheaded at the end of this age.

One lot because of disobedience and the other because of obedience.

It is not my word but is the word of God.

The throwing of spears by people like Grosnick into the hearts of the righteous results in them all coming back on themselves according to Gods word.

As for the burning, it was in response to the claim by another poster that I will burn in hell, or something similar.

See how Gros stores these things up to use as a defence against him repenting of his evil, and that he never gives the posts of evil he has written to bring such responses, which he does not even understand according to the Bible.

A very carnal unbeliever indeed.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, in order to be in the Body of Christ; YOU must do something to earn it, huh?

If royality were measured by ignorance, you would be King/Queen!

you have the wrong idea.

Believers must do some things--

Mat 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. 2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
2Pe 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.
2Pe 1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

That should give the reader some idea.

LA

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Grosnick has neg repped me nearly every day for 3 years, sometimes up to 3 times a day.

He also tries to belittle me in several posts per day sometimes.

I can live with it, but how can the love of God dwell in him??

Can a Christian hate someone like that as he does, for so long without repenting?

LA

I would like to direct his attention to the very last verses of Hebrews 5:11-14 where he gives this warning against spiritual immaturity

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would like to direct his attention to the very last verses of Hebrews 5:11-14 where he gives this warning against spiritual immaturity

Grosnick claims that is not written to gentiles which he is.

He also claims the book of James does not apply to him.

Neither does Mat.ch 5 to 7 apply to him, he says, only to the Jews.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick claims that is not written to gentiles which he is.

He also claims the book of James does not apply to him.

Neither does Mat.ch 5 to 7 apply to him, he says, only to the Jews.

LA

Finally, you say something that rings of truth! The rest of your thread
is junk! No offence. I know the truth sometimes hurts! I would add
one comment; If you (LA) can't take the heat, get outta Dodge!

Go have yourself another glass of "Whine!" LOL! :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Posters ought not to use Scripture as a "Weapon" against other posters!
LA is one of those offenders! You can't tell someone that they are ruled
over by 'Jezebel!' LA has accused GM of this! For one thing, I'm not a
member of the House of Israel during that, Old Testament period! And,
secondly, it's an absurd thing to accuse someone living in 2015 of being
such? DON'T use The Bible as your own "Weapon of Choice" to beat
posters up with! Especially, if you're a "Loon" like LazyA!!