How does sin work?

Letsargue

All of you god scientists, or scholars; you have your own guesses of what sin is all about, but you being geniuses of God, really know NOTHING. – Sin is sin, right? – WROOng! – The only “sin” is the contrary to Truth, which are lies / “LIES”. The Devil is the father of all “LIES”, only the “LIES”, not the doing of the sins of the flesh. – The Devil is not the father of the sins of the flesh, YOU ARE. If you’re a child of the Devil, YOU ARE THE FATHER OF YOUR OWN SINS OF THE FLESH, BECAUSE YOU believe your father’s “LIES”. --- NOW smart guys, PROVE THAT WRONG with your god science / scholarship. – You do the sin, not your father the Devil. – The Devil / your father will not be held responsible, punished, or condemned FOR YOUR SINNING, but only for his LIES. - The Devil cannot commit any sin of the flesh ( PERIOD ). – Do you not get the TRUTH? – Well, blame the Devil for your sins of the flesh then, - well done!

Ephesians 6:12 KJV – “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”. ----- Because you cannot SEE what God says there, you are BLIND, and that is spiritual foolishness. – “Spiritual wickedness’ is teaching and believing false doctrine, not doing bad stuff. – LORD! – How can they be SOOO blind?

The doctrine of Christ and of God is the LIGHT / TRUTH. The doctrines of the Devil, are the darkness and the LIES. – A blind fool will DO the sins of the flesh WILLINGLY, because he follows the DOCTRINES of his father. – Do you not get it? – The Christian will DO good, because he follows the doctrine of his Father. – Do you not GET THAT? – Sins of the flesh are not the DARKNESS, but are DONE IN the darkness, because of BLINDNESS of the TRUTH. – Do you all not get it? --- I can truly see why some times the old prophets, and even Jesus really got MAD / ILL / “ANGRY” with the fools of their day. It’s because GOD STAYS AS ANGRY AS the creation of the place he calls HELL. – Hell is the expression of God’s ANGER. Do you not get that? – God is exceedingly angry at the fools of the WORLD and so are his “ANGELS”. – Mark 9:42 KJV – “Whosoever shall offend one of these LITTLE ONES THAT BELIEVE IN ME, it is “BETTER FOR HIM” THAT A MILLSTONE were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea”. ----- Who will cast him into HELL? – THAT ANGEL himself. – Can any of you get any of this, or are you sooo blind, you CAN’T CARE? – Christ / God casts no one into hell. - ONLY THE “OFFENDED” cast the offender into hell. ------ PROVE ME WRONG on any of this, GENIUSES! – OOOHH, you say “Vengeance is mine saith God”. You missed the whole POINT! – The Angels do the JUDGING for God. It’s the Angels who DO the fighting for God. It’s the Angels who CAST INTO HELL in the NAME OF CHRIST, by the POWER OF THE “GOSPEL”.--- Are you so foolish to believe we inherit just the goody, goody stuff of God, AND NOT HIS VENGEANCE ALSO. – Again, it’s the Angels who avenge the Body of Christ.

NOW, you scholars and scientists of god, you who are smarter than the host, PROVE ME WRONG! --- Use your schooling / scholarship and professor’s books, and commentaries. You can’t USE GOD’S WORD TO PROVE anything of your false doctrines. HEY! – The Swaggarts are on your side.

Paul – There is no one like my Savior – 061911

Refractive

“Spiritual wickedness’ is teaching and believing false doctrine, not doing bad stuff.
I dunno LA, I have to say that I think torturing folks is probably a choice that leads away from God. It "misses the mark" so to speak. (hamartia Strong's G266 translated "sin") Maybe it's just the evidence of spiritual wickedness, eh?

I'm curious. Since you understand all these things so perfectly, do you believe yourself to be "without sin?"

Letsargue

I dunno LA, I have to say that I think torturing folks is probably a choice that leads away from God. It "misses the mark" so to speak. (hamartia Strong's G266 translated "sin") Maybe it's just the evidence of spiritual wickedness, eh?

I'm curious. Since you understand all these things so perfectly, do you believe yourself to be "without sin?"

Torturing folks would fall into the category or the being in the Christian Faith and the Love of Christ.
---Psalms 56:11 KJV – “In God have I put my trust: I WILL NOT BE AFRAID WHAT MAN CAN DO UNTO ME”. ---&--- Matthew 10:28 KJV – “FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell”. ----- I didn’t say what you insinuate that I said. – I said that the Child of the Devil does “SIN” because he listens to and follows the doctrine of his father”.- That would include the doctrine that would lead to a fool torturing a Christian.

1 Corinthians 15:34 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 9:28 KJV –
In Christ there is no sin. If one is in Christ, he can have no sin, for there is no sin committed in Christ. - God sees no sin in the Christian. If God sees no darkness in the Christian and God knows that one; that one can have NO SIN. --- I am in Christ where there is no sin, therefore, I cannot have sin. – You are most likely referring to the “flesh”. All flesh IS SIN, but I’m not of the FLESH, BUT OF GOD / CHRIST where there cannot enter any darkness of SIN. --- NO! “I” DO NOT SIN. --- The tabernacle that I dwell in is MADE WITHOUT HANDS AND IT sinneth not also, but that is not the flesh. --- Is that enough for you? ----- DO YOU SIN? – Which is to ask, “Do you speak false doctrines from a false “mind of christ”, or do you speak the Truth from the Mind of Christ, as do all Christians”? – Why the condemning question?

Paul – 062011

Refractive

1 Corinthians 15:34 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 9:28 KJV –
In Christ there is no sin. If one is in Christ, he can have no sin, for there is no sin committed in Christ. - God sees no sin in the Christian.

What if it's the Christian doing the torturing?

Letsargue

What if it's the Christian doing the torturing?

To suggest that a Christians can torture, is to SAY that Christ "TORTURES". -- How can you ask such a guestion? "There is no hint of that idea anywhere in all the Scriptures. Therefore, that is not a question that can be answered WITH the Word of God. --- SORRY!

Paul -- 062011

Refractive

To suggest that a Christians can torture, is to SAY that Christ "TORTURES". -- How can you ask such a guestion?
I ask because there are lots and lots of people who say they are Christians. Lots of them. And they do all sorts of things Jesus said not to do. Those are sinful acts. If someone does one of these acts, if they sin, does that mean they are not a Christian even if they think they are and read the Bible and pray and believe they love Jesus?

Letsargue

I ask because there are lots and lots of people who say they are Christians. Lots of them. And they do all sorts of things Jesus said not to do. Those are sinful acts. If someone does one of these acts, if they sin, does that mean they are not a Christian even if they think they are and read the Bible and pray and believe they love Jesus?

YES, - that’s what Christ means. – To sin willfully, how can they be Christian? - If they do it ignorantly, that’s because they don’t love the Lord enough to learn of Him and His ways. – A Christian; one at the Angel level, can’t be in error in any point of doctrine of prophesy to edify the Church, or he is guilty of every point, that would be a misnomer. - Therefore, a Christian at the level of an Angel cannot be in ignorance at any point and reach that point. He has already been redeemed and in Heaven already. – Have you missed something? – There are many who call themselves Christian and know not Christ, ( which is to say ) they know not the Word of God in His total being of mind. – Remember the Word was made flesh and dwelt with us, not them. – Have you ever in any sense of the WORD seen the LORD? – If not, you cannot know Him, to know Him IS TO SEE THE TRUTH.

What do you do with: --- John 10:9 KJV – “Shall go in and out, and find pasture”? --- & ---1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV – “But then face to face”? --- & --- Revelation 21:3 KJV – “Behold, the “TABERNACLE” of God is with men"? -----
Look at those very carefully, and look at the whole Scripture at once in your mind of Christ, and then make your judgment. – That “Tabernacle” there is not referring to the “Temple” is with all of the Christians, - or is it? --- Remember, Ye are the Temple of God, -- but not all are the Temple. Some dwell in Tabernacles which protect us / some from the flesh HERE and not in Heaven.

Paul – 062011