How does one See?

Letsargue

Most of you if not all, do not realize what seeing is, or what it means to “See” the Truth, or to see anything. – God does not leave out the consideration of (( “Focus” )) when seeing His Truth.

One holds a magnifier “between” the point of interest, and the eye / ( “Between” ) -- Neither the point of interest nor the eye is the “focal point” - or the point of Focus, - but the eye is that which ((( Has been “Focused )) on the point of interest. --- As concerning Seeing Truth which is hidden within the Letter of the Word, one ( must ) have something that will bring to (( Focus )) the Truth that is hidden, or not ( Clear, or Darkly ), “between” the Letter and the Mind of the one to See what is “Focused”. --- 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV –
What is it that brings to focus, or makes Clear, or brightens up the darkness for the eye, or mind to (( SEE ))???? – (( The Holy Ghost is that Focal Point, or object of ( Focus ) that makes Clear the darkness that was not made clear without the Spirit of God!!

You all say you (( SEE )), but you don’t even know what the Spirit of God is, and what He / ((( “IT” ))) does!!

Jesus is “( The )” Mediator of a New Covenant!! – Mediator is – What; - if not that which makes clear to all concerned?? -- That is the “Holy Ghost” / “Jesus Christ” the “Focal Point” ( of our interest, the Word ). - Is it not (( ALL God \ Jesus Christ ))???

Again, ~~prove me wrong~~.

Paul – 071812

OMEGA

LETSARGUE cannot see that he is rude and offensive in language .
---------------

Mt 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Jas 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word,

the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt,

that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Letsargue

LETSARGUE cannot see that he is rude and offensive in language .
---------------

Mt 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Jas 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word,

the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt,

that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

(( Yes of Course ))!!!

Paul -- 071812

OMEGA

Is this the Kind of Language a Christian should use when they talk

to another older Christian. Personally, I have my doubts about your Conversion.

Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved,

bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any:
even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which

also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LETSARGUE said to me,

God said that what comes out of the Mouth of a fool is “who” the fool is. – A Fool is what he says!! - God said that out of His own mouth ( God’s ) for all to learn who God is, and the Fools (( Are ))!!

((( You ))) have Nothing but (( hate )), and nothing of any form of “Reason” for anything; - therefore, you are the trash that comes out of (( your )) mouth!! – You are the most ( Unreasonable ) person on the Tol at the present time. -- Only a fool would ever be so (( Unreasonable )) / (( Without Reason )), for their hatred, and lack of proof that I’m wrong!!

I and many others would have already been banned for doing and saying such garbage to ( Another )!!!!! And you don’t let up!!!

Paul – 071812
------------------------

I think that you should consider ANGER MANAGEMENT COUNSELLING.

Last edited:

OMEGA

Pr 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law,

even his prayer shall be abomination.

OMEGA

LETSARGUE,

You obviously do not know your Bible.:nono:

Ro 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid:

yea, we establish the law.:readthis:

--------------------------

I am through trying to show you that you cannot keep calling people FOOLS.

I sincerely, hope that you Repent of being so unChristian in your verbiage.

I will leave that up to JESUS .

Have a nice life. :wave:

------------------------------------

Last edited:

Letsargue

LETSARGUE,

You obviously do not know your Bible.:nono:

Ro 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid:

yea, we establish the law.:readthis:

--------------------------

I am through trying to show you that you cannot keep calling people FOOLS.

I sincerely, hope that you Repent of being so unChristian in your verbiage.

I will leave that up to JESUS .

Have a nice life. :wave:

------------------------------------

Yeah!!! OK!!!

Paul -- 071912