how come no footage of jihadists being hanged?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I (and many others) watched Hussein hang the morning it happened. The video went out fast. Our thoughts? Good.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
sure

hanging (for those who don't know..) is much more humane than.. what those monsters did

+

Knowing they are dead is enough. I don't even really care if their death is humane. However, I have no desire to glorify their death by viewing it.

Their footage is presented as a way to terrorize the rest of us. We don't need to follow their examples in order to send a message.

Quincy

That's too boring. They create some kind of amateur film detailing the drama of a prisoner's execution and you want footage of one of them hanging?

I can think of plenty of scenarios far more.... effective... if you want to get a message across.

Quincy

That's too boring. They create some kind of amateur film detailing the drama of a prisoner's execution and you want footage of one of them hanging?

I can think of plenty of scenarios far more.... effective... if you want to get a message across.

I just want to add, I don't think a hanging would scare them at all, it would only enrage them if anything. Any message sent should terrify them. That's the whole problem, they don't fear anyone because people sit up on our moral high horses and refuse to play along.

republicanchick

An eye for an eye, just what Jesus preached, right?

I doubt Jesus would say

Forget about the terrorists. Turn the other cheek. Sure, they are beheading everyone they can, raping children, beheading children, forcing children into marriages w/ terrorists to breed more terrorists...

but just turn the other cheek and let them kill everyone..

doubt it..

+++

republicanchick

11 people came here but left no comment

I guess that might be good

they likely agree..

when people meet up with something they violently disagree with... usually they violently disagree...

++++

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

I doubt Jesus would say

Forget about the terrorists. Turn the other cheek. Sure, they are beheading everyone they can, raping children, beheading children, forcing children into marriages w/ terrorists to breed more terrorists...

doubt it..

+++

Quite the Biblical scholar you are.

Maybe you and Nick should get together, bring some popcorn and some adult beverages, watch the hangings.

shagster01

I doubt Jesus would say

doubt it..

+++

I didn't say anything of the sort.

I was saying who cares if you get to see it or not unless you are some sicko that gets a buzz off watching other humans die.

So, are you that sicko?