How are we saved?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tell no one, and then tell someone.
That's not what Jesus said to his disciples at that time.
At that time He only told them to not tell anyone.
The command of Jesus was changed because what was right for some to do for at one time is not the right thing for everyone to do for all times.

Which is why your numerous statements on this site that one must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commands is still a lie that you have not repented of.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT,

You go into muddy discussion with your hostile attitude.

You have plenty of hypocrisy yourself.
You need to be humble about your holier than thou attitude.

I have been silent about your hostile and hypocritical attitude and practice.

But you never stop your filthy mouth.

I am done with you, friend.

good day.

God's Truth

That's not what Jesus said to his disciples at that time.
At that time He only told them to not tell anyone.
The command of Jesus was changed because what was right for some to do for at one time is not the right thing for everyone to do for all times.

Which is why your numerous statements on this site that one must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commands is still a lie that you have not repented of.

What does he tell us ALL to do?

That is what you have to figure out.

Do not just say we do not have to obey anything since you do not understand how and why he said that.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Come to my thread and help your saved friends to find what Jesus says about believe in the Trinity is the condition to be saved.

I can tell you that you cannot find it because believe in the doctrine of trinity is not condition of being saved.

Mashek,

Do you believe God is Omnipresent? As in everywhere at once?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
EE, this thread is not my thread and the discussion is going everywhere.

I don't discuss aimlessly.

This is going nothing but muddy thread.

God's Truth

GT,

You go into muddy discussion with your hostile attitude.

You have plenty of hypocrisy yourself.
You need to be humble about your holier than thou attitude.

I have been silent about your hostile and hypocritical attitude and practice.

But you never stop your filthy mouth.

I am done with you, friend.

good day.

It is not filthy to ask you if you bow to Jesus.

Do you bow to Jesus?

A person who loves Jesus will say oh yes I do.

You will not answer because you are the filthy one.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I invite you to my thread.

I have essential question for you.

I'll give you the answer here. God is Tri (3 scriptural revelations about how He relates to us and Himself) Une (One) God is utterly one.

Flesh of God within time (Logos... Son John 1:1)
Literal Soul of God within Mankind (Romans 8:9, Gal. 4:6)... Holy Spirit of Christ)
Spirit of God beyond everything, and within everything (1 Ki. 8:27)

If you don't believe with all your heart and soul that the Spirit conceived His Logos presence into flesh and yet remained fully God, sinless and perfect, yet fully Man to take our burden of sin and crucify it in the Cross... that all we must do is confess and believe... His Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ cannot be born within your heart. If you do not have the Holy Spirit of God dwelling in your heart by your gratitude to His loving work... YOU ARE NOT SEALED AND DECLARED SINNLESS BY HIS MERIT ALONE!

You have to trade your entire work of flesh for His righteous flesh that "DEFEATED DEATH" for us!

If you don't... you will not be sealed in Christ and likely to be sealed with deaths "BEAST" when you awaken from sleep of death, or things occur that will be very deceiving and persuasive.

Trust and Honesty to Him that HE will know you!

That is my answer! Want the yes or no version? Feel free to ask, but you won't like the answer.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The gospel of salvation is the gospel that Jesus preached.
The gospel of our salvation is that Christ died for our sins, and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That is Paul's gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-26 KJV) and the fact that we would be saved by the same, a mystery hid in God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). That gospel is not what the Lord on earth preached (found in M, M, L and John). It is not the gospel Peter preached at Pentecost. Believe the scripture. It was a mystery and here's why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). To say it is the same is religious ignorance.

God's Truth

The gospel of our salvation is that Christ died for our sins, and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That is Paul's gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-26 KJV) and the fact that we would be saved by the same, a mystery hid in God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). That gospel is not what the Lord on earth preached and found in M, M, L and John. It is not the gospel Peter preached at Pentecost. Believe the scripture. It was a mystery and here's why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). To say it is the same is religious ignorance.

Jesus is our High Priest.

What does a priest do?

A priest listens to confession and expects you to repent and prove your repentance.

Why do you go against that?