How Are Atheists, Agnostics etc "Hating God"?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So, you don't believe in an after-life?

That's incidental. The topic is 'does God exist', which we cannot prove God does not exist,and by faith those who know. know, but not by scientific proof. Same with higher forms of life in the universe, we do not have any proof they do not exist.

What one can personally hold is a disbelief in life beyond death and this does not negate the existence of God.

quip

BANNED
Banned
That's incidental. The topic is 'does God exist', which we cannot prove God does not exist,and by faith those who know. know, but not by scientific proof. Same with higher forms of life in the universe, we do not have any proof they do not exist.

What one can personally hold is a disbelief in life beyond death and this does not negate the existence of God.

Ergo, a person who does not share the Christian take on God cannot believe in an after-life. Is that your belief?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Ergo, a person who does not share the Christian take on God cannot believe in an after-life. Is that your belief?

No, as there can be other religious belief systems, which assume life beyond death.

My personal beliefs are well known here, yet to this discussion, they are tangential to the subject at hand.

quip

BANNED
Banned
No, as there can be other religious belief systems, which assume life beyond death.

My personal beliefs are well known here, yet to this discussion, they are tangential to the subject at hand.
Mine aren't as known...but yet assumed as such.