ECT How accurate is this?

Cross Reference

The installation of the Body of Christ upon earth can readily be understood to have occurred by reading John 20:22 KJV: "Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost" 20:21–22 (KJV), with instructions soon to follow imparted by God purposed to sustain them in their new birth; new creation, built upon a new foundation called, "Redemption", Jesus being the "Center Piece" of it all:

"And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them."
Luke 24:49–50 (KJV)

This is the pattern Jesus left us for our understanding of what constitutes a completed course in discipleship:

" And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost [John 20:22] returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2*Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 3*And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4*And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. 5*And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6*And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7*If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8*And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 9*And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: 10*For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: 11*And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 12*And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 13*And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season. And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit [Acts 2:4] into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.Luke 4:1-14 (KJV)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Interlinear Scripture Analyser has it that they did not receive the Holy Spirit at that time but was telling them to receive it as they afterward did on the day of Pentecost.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

There is no precedent in the Temple of the Holy Spirit coming down to reside in anyone before He filled the Holy Place.

He was absent, then He was present.

No two stage conversion exists.

People of all ages have believed without requiring the Holy spirit to indwell them.

The Samarians of Acts ch 8 experienced the same one event.

They never received the Holy Spirit in two events.

LA

Cross Reference

The Interlinear Scripture Analyser has it that they did not receive the Holy Spirit at that time but was telling them to receive it as they afterward did on the day of Pentecost.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

There is no precedent in the Temple of the Holy Spirit coming down to reside in anyone before He filled the Holy Place.

People of all ages have believed without requiring the Holy spirit to indwell them.

LA

Consider you obviously biased Interlinear commentary, wrong. Let the scripture say what it says.

There are three manifestations of the Holy Spirit. Do you know that?

DAN P

The installation of the Body of Christ upon earth can readily be understood to have occurred by reading John 20:22 KJV: "Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost" 20:21–22 (KJV), with instructions soon to follow imparted by God purposed to sustain them in their new birth; new creation, built upon a new foundation called, "Redemption", Jesus being the "Center Piece" of it all:

"And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them."
Luke 24:49–50 (KJV)

This is the pattern Jesus left us for our understanding of what constitutes a completed course in discipleship:

" And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost [John 20:22] returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2*Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 3*And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4*And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. 5*And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6*And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7*If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8*And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 9*And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: 10*For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: 11*And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 12*And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 13*And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season. And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit [Acts 2:4] into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.Luke 4:1-14 (KJV)

Hi and is not ACCURATE as it is all Pentecostal and a Prohecy of Joel 2:28 !!

Has no reference of the Mystery , Col 1:25-27 !

No reference of the Body of Christ !!

OP does notsay that the Greek Article is not in the Greek text of Acts 1:5 and it real reads , BAPTIZO / POWER of Holy Spirit !!

Just to name a few !!

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi and is not ACCURATE as it is all Pentecostal and a Prohecy of Joel 2:28 !!

Has no reference of the Mystery , Col 1:25-27 !

No reference of the Body of Christ !!

OP does notsay that the Greek Article is not in the Greek text of Acts 1:5 and it real reads , BAPTIZO / POWER of Holy Spirit !!

Just to name a few !!

dan p

The OP doesn't say anything at all about it being found in some Greek article.. Funny, eh?

You might want to be more specific re your objections.

Last edited:

DAN P

The OP doesn't say anything at all about it being found in some Greek article.. Funny, eh?

You might want to be more specific re your objections.

Hi and the Greek article is very important were you like it or not NOR if you will never understand it !!

dan p

DAN P

I can't read Greek articles and don't believe you can either.

Hi , and the Greek Article is the word " THE " written 24 different ways , and when used POINTS to a Specific thing !

If there were 100 WHITE cars on a parking Lot and I say to you , in the GREEN car is my camera , which SPECIFIC car will to go to ??

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi , and the Greek Article is the word " THE " written 24 different ways , and when used POINTS to a Specific thing !

If there were 100 WHITE cars on a parking Lot and I say to you , in the GREEN car is my camera , which SPECIFIC car will to go to ??

dan p
I would ask the guy I just saw running away from what may have been yours if you drive a green Yugo.

DAN P

I would ask the guy I just saw running away from what may have been yours if you drive a green Yugo.

Hi and laugh all you want !!

Try to find the word " the " IN STRONG'S and it is not listed EXCEPT toward the back of Strong's , where they are listed by Book , chapter and verse PLUS , other's have written book's showing why it is important !!

Sometimes it is written . THE HOLY THE SPIRIT !!

Other times it is written THE HOLY SPIRIT and other times without the Greek Article , Holy Spirit !

One day when you check and Greek Manuel in the Greek Index , I wish I could see your EXPRESSION !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

On second thought , DO NOT look it up , because you might check where I use the Greek Tenses and then think you are dangerous and know Greek !!

DAN P

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Hi and laugh all you want !!

Try to find the word " the " IN STRONG'S and it is not listed EXCEPT toward the back of Strong's , where they are listed by Book , chapter and verse PLUS , other's have written book's showing why it is important !!

Sometimes it is written . THE HOLY THE SPIRIT !!

Other times it is written THE HOLY SPIRIT and other times without the Greek Article , Holy Spirit !

One day when you check and Greek Manuel in the Greek Index , I wish I could see your EXPRESSION !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P

See it now::banana:

DAN P

See it now::banana:

Hi and glad to see you stay a NOVICE !!

Glad you did not check as you would not find it or a HGreek manuel and then ADMIT you are wrong and the SOB your self to sleep and waste all those Kleenex !!

I will be here to help you up , without RUBBING it in !!

DAN P

Cross Reference

Hi and glad to see you stay a NOVICE !!

Glad you did not check as you would not find it or a HGreek manuel and then ADMIT you are wrong and the SOB your self to sleep and waste all those Kleenex !!

I will be here to help you up , without RUBBING it in !!

DAN P

I don't believe you a clue as to what it is you are trying to convey. :loser:

DAN P

Hi , and all I asked you to check how the Greek Article word " the " means and it's importance and you are the LOSER as your EGO will not let you check the Inernet and see how " THE " means and used , BUT no you will not !!:bang::bang:

You MUST be scared !!:shocked::shocked:

dan p

Cross Reference

Because of the seriousness of my asking the question, I would hope there are some sincere folk, not of the 'school boy' mentality, out there who have read the OP, have read their Bible and have given at least some thought to the OP to have something meaningful to contribute for discussion that will serve to rectify the thinking of many in error.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

Consider you obviously biased Interlinear commentary, wrong. Let the scripture say what it says.

There are three manifestations of the Holy Spirit. Do you know that?

Define the three comings into the Temple of the Holy Spirit.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

LA

Cross Reference

Define the three comings into the Temple of the Holy Spirit.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

LA

Three "comings" into?? ???????? And are there three?

DAN P

Hi and Pentecostals are ALL ROOKIES and strike out every time at the plate on SLOW pitches with no Curves , PITFUL swinging !!

It seem to me that Pentecostal are depending of John 16:13 and He will guide you all into to all Truth and He will show you things to COME and you all have been waiting for 2000 years and still no Revelation ??

Maybe you have not PRAYED THROUGH and speaking in GIBBERISH does not help ??

dan p

Cross Reference

"The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me." John 17:22-23 (ESV)

*"may" intimates dependency upon the disciple, "getting it right".

"Therefore we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, lest we drift away from it. For since the message declared by angels proved to be reliable, and every transgression or disobedience received a just retribution, how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard, while God also bore witness by signs and wonders and various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will". Hebrews 2:1-4 (ESV)

Warning: "But you must remember, beloved, the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ.
They said to you, “In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions.”
It is these who cause divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit."
Jude 1:17-19 (ESV)

Better pay attention, Danny P, Jerry Sugar!

Last edited: