Hooray For Pedophilia!

quip

BANNED
Banned
And so, regarding the relaxation of punishment for molesting children:

For: anna, artie, quip
Against: me and every sane person in the world

:thumb:

So, by this bill's failure to pass....does the existing disparity serve that primordial, hate-filled, authoritarian impulse you're so proud of?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Quip attempts to ridicule the normal reaction to pedophiles molesting children:
So, by this bill's failure to pass....does the existing disparity serve that primordial, hate-filled, authoritarian impulse you're so proud of?

Already got you down for a "yes", quip :thumb:

quip

BANNED
Banned
doser attempts a classic guilt-by-association implication:

Quip attempts to ridicule the normal reaction to pedophiles molesting children:

Already got you down for a "yes", quip :thumb:

Sure, equality under the law remains an important issue .... even for pedos.
I'm sorry you're too emotionally reactionary to understand this and instead would rather toss around ignorant innuendo.

As such, I'll ask the obvious once again:

Gary K

Banned
Whether SB145 passed or failed it demonstrates the attempts to normalize pedophilia. Am I surprised by the left's desire to push the bill and defend it? Not at all. Here we have those who who argued less than a year ago that pedophilia could not, and would never be, brought to the mainstream of politics and policy. And what do we have? A bill brought forward to reduce the criminalization of pedophilia. To make it legal for a 24 year old to sodomize and give oral sex to a 14 year old.

Oh, don't lie about the bill as I've read it and know for myself what it says. Once again what I argued 9 or 10 months ago was coming is being proven true. And those who argued against me proven utterly wrong. The campaign for this is just exactly like those campaigns for normalizing homosexuality and transgenderism. And psychological mumbo jumbo and the media are the main tools used in normalization.

ok doser

Get a grip, people. Anyone who thinks this bill normalizes pedophilia in any way is either deluded or intentionally lying.

Yes, we get it. You all cheer on removing deterrents to child molestation in the name of "fairness".

Pedophiles are counting on people like you. :thumb:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, we get it. You all cheer on removing deterrents to child molestation in the name of "fairness".

No you really, really don't. This doesn't change prosecution at all. In fact, as a result of your overweening hatred of "the gays" you're basically saying heterosexual consensual statutory rape is less notable than homosexual consensual statutory rape.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Bill's dead --
Wiener’s SB145 would['ve] create[d] parity by giving judges discretion over sex-offender registration in all cases involving voluntary intercourse between teenagers ages 14 to 17, who cannot legally consent, and adults who are less than 10 years older.

I thought it passed?

ok doser

LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT MUST BE LOWERED TO 14’ ESPTEIN’S LAWYER ALAN DERSHOWITZ SAYS

Posted on August 3, 2020 by Charlie Lewis
dershowitz.jpg

Dershowitz, who represented Jeffrey Esptein in 2008, said “voluntary sex is so common in their age group“ and believes “Statutory Rape Is An Outdated Concept.”

The Statutory Rape comments come in his book, “Statutory Rape Is An Outdated Concept”,in the late 90s.

Yet Dershowitz ... also says ‘If a 16 year old can have an abortion she can choose to have sex.’

So the man who represented Jeffrey Esptein – a man charged with numerous sex crimes against children – and who has been accused by some of Epstein’s victims of raping them aswell, has wrote a whole book on the children’s age of consent being lowered.

ok doser

... Dershowitz ... says ‘If a 16 year old can have an abortion she can choose to have sex'

In New York State and other States a girl of ANY age can have an abortion without it being reported to either the parents or the authorities.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
ALAN DERSHOWITZ

So the man who represented Jeffrey Esptein – a man charged with numerous sex crimes against children – and who has been accused by some of Epstein’s victims of raping them aswell, has wrote a whole book on the children’s age of consent being lowered.

Trump's lawyer. Gross.

ok doser

... Dershowitz ... says ‘If a 16 year old can have an abortion she can choose to have sex'

In New York State and other States a girl of ANY age can have an abortion without it being reported to either the parents or the authorities.

aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd...............

crickets from the supporters of perversion

of course

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd...............

crickets from the supporters of perversion

of course

Crickets from you after you were proven your fear-mongering about SB 145 was fake news...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Pedo-Trump, watching Cohen’s then-15-year-old daughter as she finished up a tennis lesson: “Look at that piece of [redacted],” Trump said, according to Cohen. “I would love some of that.”