Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Homosexual child molester Michael Jackson is guilty, and so are all his fans

This is the show from Monday, March 4th, 2019

SUMMARY:

The Leaving Neverland documentary brings up a question. Today Bob Enyart airs the audio from his call to Michael Jackson's attorney's office, from 16 years ago, challenging him to sue BEL for slander, as Mark Geragos had just warned about, because we were broadcasting that Michael Jackson was a homosexual child molester. Bob also recounts when the California prosecutor thanked BEL for providing them with three pieces of damning evidence against Jackson, and then lists from Vanity Fair their undeniable facts proving that the pervert was a child molester. So the question is, should we add BEL's early campaign to convict Michael Jackson under the Honorable Mentions section on our www.kgov.com/predictions page?

kiwimacahau

Michael Jackson was found not guilty. Perhaps you should take note of that before making an idiot of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jackson was so weird in so many ways that I cringed when reading about someone's child being left with him.
Especially since he was a practically a stranger to them and was mostly known through media exposure.

Heck, I didn't even want to be around him, much less leave my CHILDREN with him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The guys accusing him now testified under oath that they weren't molested at the last trial.
Why should we believe them now? And where's the perjury charges?
I can think of reasons why one would change their story.
Some people just do not want the the stigma of their ordeal being made public to the world so they deny anything happened to avoid that.
Afterwards they may decide that justice should be served no matter what discomfort it causes them and gather the strength to move forward for justice sake.

Not saying that was what happened in this case, but I can see reasons why it could happen.

fool

Hall of Fame
I can think of reasons why one would change their story.
Some people just do not want the the stigma of their ordeal being made public to the world so they deny anything happened to avoid that.
But they took the stand under oath.
Afterwards they may decide that justice should be served no matter what discomfort it causes them and gather the strength to move forward for justice sake.
Or they sense a possible payday.
Not saying that was what happened in this case, but I can see reasons why it could happen.
Absolutely, they could be telling the truth now but how can we believe them when they perjured them selves before?

fool

Hall of Fame
Nope.

That's not how the legal system works. You either get found guilty or not found guilty. You don't get "found innocent."

You can totally be found innocent, like if you proved you were someplace else when it happened.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But they took the stand under oath.
That really doesn't bother me all that much since lawyers and the police can lie to you also.
And I would lie to protect my family from having to go through such an ordeal if I thought it necessary.
Especially if I said I wanted to drop it and let it be, but they forced me to sit in court anyway.
(Again, not saying that is what happened , but just that I can see reasons why to do so.)

Or they sense a possible payday.
Yep, that's a possibility also.

Absolutely, they could be telling the truth now but how can we believe them when they perjured them selves before?
Truth can be found even if someone lies to you.
I mean, if you can trust something is true just because someone said it was, then there wouldn't be any reason to continue the trial.

At this stage of the game, I don't see how it could be proved or disproved, and about all they have to go on is a "he said, she said".
Either Jackson did molest some kids, or all the kids that ever accused him are lying.
Based on his weird behavior and his unnatural obsession with playing in secret "special" rooms with little children he barely even knew, that alone should have been a red flag to parents.

Did he molest any of them?
I don't know.
But I do know that he was just too weird for me to even consider leaving my child alone with him.

glorydaz

That really doesn't bother me all that much since lawyers and the police can lie to you also.
And I would lie to protect my family from having to go through such an ordeal if I thought it necessary.
Especially if I said I wanted to drop it and let it be, but they forced me to sit in court anyway.
(Again, not saying that is what happened , but just that I can see reasons why to do so.)

Yep, that's a possibility also.

Truth can be found even if someone lies to you.
I mean, if you can trust something is true just because someone said it was, then there wouldn't be any reason to continue the trial.

At this stage of the game, I don't see how it could be proved or disproved, and about all they have to go on is a "he said, she said".
Either Jackson did molest some kids, or all the kids that ever accused him are lying.
Based on his weird behavior and his unnatural obsession with playing in secret "special" rooms with little children he barely even knew, that alone should have been a red flag to parents.

Did he molest any of them?
I don't know.
But I do know that he was just too weird for me to even consider leaving my child alone with him.

Yep.

The evidence was there for everyone to see.

He was a pervert...whether it can be proven in a court of law or not is another question altogether.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can totally be found innocent, like if you proved you were someplace else when it happened.
Nope. You just get the charges dropped. You get found not guilty, never found innocent.

Moreover, the homo in this case wasn't found to be somewhere else; he was found to be in bed with the boys.

fool

Hall of Fame
Nope. You just get the charges dropped. You get found not guilty, never found innocent.

Moreover, the homo in this case wasn't found to be somewhere else; he was found to be in bed with the boys.

But they testified earlier that nothing happened.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You are talking about that singer Michael Jackson who was in the Jackson Five? That kid had mental problems, he did not want to grow up. The news says he had an abusive father and an nonsupporting mother. He had this thing about not wanting to be an adult, it was bad, I believe he thought. He did not want his voice to change because he was such a liked singer with a child voice.

He apparently did not like his nose, or his chin.

He was more, a highly talented mental case than a knowing sinner. He had major problems and was so wealthy no one could help him.