Homeschoolers

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Somone must have just returned it. I bet the late fees are killer on a thread such as this.

ShadowMaid

August second, 2004. And school is started. I'm glad it was super easy today, because I'm so stressed out, I think it gave me a headache. I'm teaching my little brother, Daniel, this year. He's in K. So my time this year is going to be extreamly limited. Spending two hours teaching Daniel. Which I still need to stay up and work on. Great. I still need to go to the store and it's 11:00pm. To add to that, I need to get up at 7:00am if I want to get any of my school books done in some sort of logical time frame before anyone else gets up. Because when they do, it take an hour on the easiest subject to finish, because... ya know, I need to help Alisa watch the 4 little ones. And when she's with Anthony, I need to help keep an eye on the others.

Not to mention, that I would really love to get more involved some groups my grandpa are apart of. One is a political group. And there's also a Bible study group that sounds intersting.

Oh! And I forgot about dancing! I'm pretty sure I'm only going to take two classes this year, but it's going to be almost like 4 with all the extra practices at the end of the year. Though I really enjoyed lyrical... I might just take it, if I can. And as long as it's in the evening.

And not to mention, I'll be leaving TOL this Sunday... and I'll be away for two weeks at camp. Kinda like counseling, but not really. Because this camp is bigger then Five Pines, the one I actually couselled at. This one is SpringHill, and I'm not old enough to do the entire counselling thing here (but I'm sure I could handle it without them giving me slack), though I will help. So learning of this today, I have a week to pack, and I seriously need to go shopping for clothes. Which seems to add to my stress, because I don't see the time to do that. Of course there probably is, and I'm just so stressed I can't see it yet.... :sigh:

I can't wait until I sink into the school year. Life will seem so much happier. :(

Edit: One happy-non-stressful thing happened today. I went to an abortion protest. It was really great. We got lots of cheers.

There was this one lady who I would have gladly argued with, but then the light turned green. But she was talking about how we shouldn't hold up those signs that we had of murdered babies, because of the young children. How they shouldn't have to look at those. I was just about to tell her that if she can stop this murder, then we would be happy to stop with the signs. But then the light turned green. :madmad: I should shoot it. It's one of the dumbest lights anyways!

Last edited:

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Good luck surviving the year it sounds like a killer. Now mine doesn't sound so bad anymore....

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Imrahil

Good luck surviving the year it sounds like a killer. Now mine doesn't sound so bad anymore....

Oh, I guess it's not so bad anymore, now that I'm not so stressed. Thanks for thinking though. :)