Hola!

phos.neos

The unrealistically impersonal notice on my notifications suggested I post about myself here. So in that spirit,

HI! 21, Christian, spend way more time on the internet than I should, and way too long making introductory posts. Hope to dialogue with yall soon.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know who that is... but I'm sure he's a capital fellow.

I don't know what to say. :plain:

Oh, yeah I do. You have certainly not dispelled the rumours flying about this place since your arrival. :D

Samstarrett

I've never seen rumors fly! Is the sight glorious?

Dear phos.neos,

Welcome, as long as you are not JoeyArnold. He is not a 'capital fellow', though it was admirable of you to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's a troll with serious behavioral issues who got a fifty-point ban(compare one or two points typically for intentional blasphemy) and has since created dozens of sockpuppet accounts. He's quieted down recently; I think Knight finally got him under control; but we're all still a little jumpy about new people, especially if they talk strangely or have strange names.

That said, I hope you enjoy your time here. You'll find yourself surrounded by all manner of lunatics: from Monarchists to Communists, from Catholics to Neopagans. And there are even some who think I am on the Left! :rotfl:

Krsto

The unrealistically impersonal notice on my notifications suggested I post about myself here. So in that spirit,

HI! 21, Christian, spend way more time on the internet than I should, and way too long making introductory posts. Hope to dialogue with yall soon.

Howdy. Did you bring along any Sacred Cows?

Krsto

Maybe you need to see a phyzeyekeeatrist.

Your atheist impression is going well. You're applying fallacies overgenerally now. Did you take lessons from Silent Hunter?

Hey, Silent Hunter thought one of my posts was "amazingly concise" so he's my friend. Go easy on him.