His Temple, My Church!!

Letsargue

Revelation 21:7 KJV -----///--- Apply that to all things written, and SEE what you Have Not!!!
Mark 11:15-18 KJV --- 15- “And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the Temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the Temple, and overthrew the ( Tables of the moneychangers ), ( And the seats of them that sold doves ); 16- And ( Would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the Temple”. 17- And He taught, saying unto them, ((( Is it not written ))), (( My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer ))? - but (((( Ye have made it a den of thieves )))). 18- And the scribes and chief priests heard it, ( And sought how they might destroy him )”. -------///--- ((( Exactly the same Here ))), Jesus and His ( House of Prayer ); and is it not written also that the Church is the Bride of Christ, My Wife!!!???? -- You all have turned HER into a Naked, Lying, Filthy Beggar!!!! --- You wonder why I may be a ~little ~angry ~some ~times!!!!!! ---- It’s a fulfilling of things!!!! – There’s not a stone left on one-another there of (( Jesus’ House of Prayer ))!!!! – Read what He did!!!!! --- In like manner; the ~woman you all call by many names; - you will see her removed far from you, and closed up and sealed over; - her and all her children with her!!! - Cast down with her husband. – Cast down by who~~???? ---- Revelation 14:18-20 KJV --- 18- “And another ( Angel ) came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to ( him ) that had the sharp sickle, saying, ( Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth ); ( for her grapes are fully ripe ). 19- (( And the ( Angel ) thrust in ( his ) sickle into the earth )), and gathered the vine of the earth, and ( cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God ). 20- And the winepress was trodden ( without the city ), and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles”. --------///--- Let’s see your god “SAVE” you from my GOD!!!!! --- There is nothing left now, for any hope of this adulterous people to be made clean; - it’s GONE!!!

OOHH YES!! – Maybe now I’ll listen to you phony husbandmen of the bride!!! - You blind guides, you took the woman off for an adulterous journey!! -- Can you not see what you’ve done???
If I’m in, or of Christ, - and the Christians are “Joined” to the Body of Christ, His Wife; - am I not United / Married to the Body, My Wife the Church also, if I’m joined to the Body??? – The Church is the Wife of He who is like Christ, not Satan!!! --- 1 John 3:2 KJV – “( And we shall be like HIM )” ---&--- 1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV --- 12- “For now we see through a glass, darkly; ((( but then ))) (( face to face )): now I know in part; ((( but then shall I know even as also I am known )))”. ----- READ IT!! - and enjoy your ?passover / ?jubilee!!! / “Pentecost” / ?redemption!!! ---- Acts 20:16 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 16:8 KJV -------///--- Passover, or Jubilee was called “Pentecost” at the beginning of the Church. - Paul had to be at Jerusalem on the following “Pentecost” because He was going to be (( Offered )); - that was Paul’s “VOW”. - Paul cut his hair short in that VOW to be at his “Offering”; - his (( Beheading )) - he and John’s!! – Paul knew they were going to kill him when he got to Jerusalem, (( Read the Book ))!! – Stick your noses up to the heaven where your god swore to exalt himself above all gods; ( While ) my God said He’d “COME”!!! – You all have the wrong god up there while mine is here with me, and ready to finish what He came for!!!!
Yes, - Paul Vowed to be at Jerusalem on Pentecost knowing that he’d die, for his Lord had “Offered” him!! -- Now YOU ( “LAUGH” ) and smile, and smart off!!!! ----- (( BUT NOW )), - Passover / Jubilee was called “Pentecost” during the Apostles’ time; and IS now called (( “Redemption” )); same day, but the name is changed to the “Day of Redemption”. No longer Passover, or Jubilee, or Pentecost, BUT “Redemption”; the Day of the Lord, the Eternal Day of Christ. ----- Now don’t read and understand God, just make up your own LIES with your father!! – Your world cannot be saved from that thing your nation voted for!! ----- Boy, -- I’m really going to enjoy watching the rest of youll’s ?blessings being ?inherited~~

If this is SOO wrong; - show everyone how well read, and Holy your are in the Truth of God, and Prove this wrong!! – And don’t dare offer yourselves a living sacrifice!! ---- Blind, - Sick, - Hateful, - False teaching, children of the god of that Lost and corrupt world. - I laugh at you for being SOO steadfast in your hatred of the Truth!!!

Yes, -- this is in the Tongue of Angels also, and the heathen or fool surely can’t comprehend much of it, - but that won’t stop them from making excuses why they can’t understand the language!!!!

Paul – 033113

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
22484_432289840157652_382334267_n.jpg

Letsargue

Well, - I’m waiting!! ---- That little bunny is an unclean beast. - Show us something CLEAN, like a Christian. - Is not a Christian clean?? – Even the Grasshopper is clean, but the fool is unclean!! - You’ll not find anything unclean in the New City of Christ - His Church!!

Paul – 040813