Credit Counseling
UK Telecom/Credit
4Jobs.com - Continuing Ed
Cleveland Inst of Electronics
Financial Freedom
Sunny Health Nutrition
goZing
Poetry Contes
If you don't mind me asking, why are you telling us? Do they generate the most moola out of all of them? If so, I'll try to click the banners more. One day I went on a clicking spree for TOL's benefit. But normally I just ignore them.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Re: FOCUS PEOPLE....

Re: Re: FOCUS PEOPLE....

Originally posted by Lucky

If you don't mind me asking, why are you telling us? Do they generate the most moola out of all of them? If so, I'll try to click the banners more. One day I went on a clicking spree for TOL's benefit. But normally I just ignore them.
:shut: :angel:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I love those banners where you have to hit the moving target with you mouse click. I'll deliberately miss by a mile and the web site comes up shouting, "You've WON!!!"

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Re: Re: Re: FOCUS PEOPLE....

Re: Re: Re: FOCUS PEOPLE....

Originally posted by Knight

:shut: :angel:
A smilie's worth a thousand words. (Give or take 990.)

:click: :click: :click:....

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have this nifty script that re-routes all traffic from certain servers (ones that usually serve ads) to the bit bucket. I haven't seen a banner in... I can't remember. It's been a very long time. I don't mind banners, except when they move. And now I hear they talk? What'll they think of next!

I'll have to turn off the script to see what Knight is talking about.

Tye Porter

Originally posted by Jefferson

I love those banners where you have to hit the moving target with you mouse click. I'll deliberately miss by a mile and the web site comes up shouting, "You've WON!!!"

Yeah, and then it tells you that they want to give you your prize, but you have to answer like 1000 question first, then give them your credit card numbers so that they can ship you your free prize, afer you've been charged and have ordered a free sample of something else.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Yorzhik

I have this nifty script that re-routes all traffic from certain servers (ones that usually serve ads) to the bit bucket. I haven't seen a banner in... I can't remember. It's been a very long time. I don't mind banners, except when they move. And now I hear they talk? What'll they think of next!

I'll have to turn off the script to see what Knight is talking about.
I removed the talking banner from the rotation.