"Hillary's America" - Dinesh D'Souza

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'd be a tad bit concerned if a 'conservative' candidate that I endorsed buddied up with the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

CN_XCvDW8AEdbza.png

Leftist Geraldine Ferraro seems pretty happy in the company of Sharpton and Trump.

GettyImages-757394-670x410.jpg

Ewwwwwww, unconvicted child molester and Trump.

trumpmichaeljackson.jpg

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
It's simple, Trump is not a conservative. He is a con man. The most important thing in his life is his $. He cares not a whit about anyone, other than perhaps his pretty daughter, has no understanding of middle class America, has no consistent ideology (other than what increases his $), and probably only bothers to own golf courses so he can cheat when he plays them and no one will call him on it.

Interplanner

It's simple, Trump is not a conservative. He is a con man. The most important thing in his life is his $. He cares not a whit about anyone, other than perhaps his pretty daughter, has no understanding of middle class America, has no consistent ideology (other than what increases his $), and probably only bothers to own golf courses so he can cheat when he plays them and no one will call him on it.

And the current alternative?

Interplanner

In our area, there are standing Os at the end of showings of HA, and it is back in theaters, meaning it exceeded its test release expectations.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In our area, there are standing Os at the end of showings of HA, and it is back in theaters, meaning it exceeded its test release expectations.

Dinesh D'Souza Resigns as President of The King's College

August 18, 2012

Dinesh D'Souza has resigned as the president of The King's College (TKC), the Manhattan school's board of trustees announced Thursday.

The decision comes after World magazine reported Tuesday that D'Souza was engaged to Denise Odie Joseph II while still legally married to his wife of 20 years, Dixie, and that the couple had allegedly checked into a hotel room together during a Christian conference last month.

"I am grateful for the past two years that I have spent as president of The King's College," he said on his website this afternoon. "But now it is time to move on. My resignation will enable The King's College to go forward without distraction. And it will also enable me to address personal matters in my life as well as to pursue new opportunities made possible by success of my recent book and film."
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...za-resigns-as-president-of-kings-college.html

Like I would see a movie made by a fake Christian and adulterer.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If every Christian that sins is a fake, then there are no real Christians. Not a one.

It's a pretty high bar you've set there.

Who said anything about sinning doesn't mean that you're a follower of Christ?

High bars must be set for Presidents of Christian Universities (you don't commit adultery, it's a very bad example that you're setting for your impressionable young students).

Regarding this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4806557&viewfull=1#post4806557

I wasn't aware that you could write your own moral code and still be a follower of Christ.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Hillary's America indeed:

(CNN) Hillary Clinton personally approved her campaign's plans in fall 2016 to share information with a reporter about an uncorroborated alleged server backchannel between Donald Trump and a top Russian bank, her former campaign manager testified Friday in federal court.