Hi, Newbie here

Krsto

Hi John :wave:

Well, I was trying to think of a name that described me. Universalist was one of the things that came to mind, being I am Christian Universalist.

Uniterian Universalist, or just plain garden variety universalist?

wayofthespirit

It definitely is not the traditional teaching in Christianity, which makes it quite refreshing, I agree.

Not traditional?....It's as old as the earliest church fathers.
I'm an Annihilationist ......also having it's roots within the earliest church fathers.
I meet in another forum with several Christian Ultimate Universal Reconciliationists (that's what they call themselves) so I am both well versed in, and sympathetic to, your views.

Have fun and keep an open mind.....Mike.

Universalist

Not traditional?....It's as old as the earliest church fathers.
I'm an Annihilationist ......also having it's roots within the earliest church fathers.
I meet in another forum with several Christian Ultimate Universal Reconciliationists (that's what they call themselves) so I am both well versed in, and sympathetic to, your views.

Have fun and keep an open mind.....Mike.
:wave:
Actually, I should have said it is not "Mainstream". That is really what I meant.

Thank you, and I will keep an open mind as long as it does not require me to put God in a box.

wayofthespirit

Thank you, and I will keep an open mind as long as it does not require me to put God in a box.

Well that's at least two of us trying to avoid the most frequently committed sin of presumptuous arrogance.

God is to be worshipped by those who do not try to bring him down to their own level of feeble comprehension.

God Bless....Mike

Last edited:

Universalist

Well that's at least two of us trying to avoid the most frequently committed sin of presumptuous arrogance.

God is to be worshipped by those who do not try to bring him down to their own level of feeble comprehension.

God Bless....Mike

God is to be worshiped by whosoever in Spirit and Truth. Fortunately, we do not get to dictate how the Holy Spirit interprets any level of comprehension of who he is and to whom.

This is what you call a "Personal Relationship" with God, it is between you and your Heavenly Father.

This is where the opinions of men are nothing more than that, opinions.

God Bless you too..