Hi everyone

ghost

Hall of Fame
thth143cca4e.gif

g_n_o_s_i_s

I'm 41 years old, married with two wonderful boys age 9mo and 5 years. I was raised non religious but took to Christianity in my teenage years. I tend to lean Gnostic (the timing is bad, cough, waterbear, cough, cough) now-a-days though.

Cheers,

g

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Does anyone else find it odd that a new gnostic has joined TOL at the same time that waterbear is ripping on Knight for not liking gnostics? :plain:

organiccornflake

I'm 41 years old, married with two wonderful boys age 9mo and 5 years. I was raised non religious but took to Christianity in my teenage years. I tend to lean Gnostic (the timing is bad, cough, waterbear, cough, cough) now-a-days though.

Cheers,

g

HAHA :chuckle:

Thats funny. Anyways, im relatively new too (only a few months) and have yet to receive any prejudice against me for it. Everybody is pretty level headed, with only a few water-mammal exceptions. Welcome!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Cheers,

g
Are you waterbear? :think:

organiccornflake

If he's Waterbear, it'll soon show.

Do you really think Waterbear is smart enough to create an alternate account? Exactly.

Could waterbear have kept himself from complaining about how intolerant us "phony christians" are this long? Exactly.

I think this guy is genuine. Suspicious, but genuine.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you really think Waterbear is smart enough to create an alternate account? Exactly.

Could waterbear have kept himself from complaining about how intolerant us "phony christians" are this long? Exactly.

I think this guy is genuine. Suspicious, but genuine.

Are you waterbear? :think:

Quincy

Does anyone else find it odd that a new gnostic has joined TOL at the same time that waterbear is ripping on Knight for not liking gnostics? :plain:

It could be just like when I started that Ask a Deist thread and K Mapson showed up. We are aren't the same person at all but K showed up and started to post in that thread right away. I bet maybe Gnosis was searching for gnostic forum and saw all these threads in a search engine, or maybe he has been lurking awhile.

Or maybe it is waterbear :plain:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It could be just like when I started that Ask a Deist thread and K Mapson showed up. We are aren't the same person at all but K showed up and started to post in that thread right away. I bet maybe Gnosis was searching for gnostic forum and saw all these threads in a search engine, or maybe he has been lurking awhile.

Or maybe it is waterbear :plain:

A-hah!

g_n_o_s_i_s

I bet maybe Gnosis was searching for gnostic forum and saw all these threads in a search engine, or maybe he has been lurking awhile.

That is quite correct. Waterbears post showed up on google reader and when I tried to read it I suddenly developed a severe headache so I started reading other threads instead and subsequently signed up for an account.

g