Hi All

Bean Counter

Hello everyone. I found TOL through Bob Enyart Live and have enjoyed some of the threads on here so I decided to register.

I'm trying to grow in my understanding of God's word and hope to learn a few things.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello everyone. I found TOL through Bob Enyart Live and have enjoyed some of the threads on here so I decided to register.

I'm trying to grow in my understanding of God's word and hope to learn a few things.

hello bean counter, welcome.

I hope you are not trying to learn from man what Jesus teaches because His teachings are in His gospels and he is explaining Himself simply and clearly.

Read the Bible instead of relying on others to know God and Jesus.

just my two cents.

welcome again:)

Bean Counter

hello bean counter, welcome.

I hope you are not trying to learn from man what Jesus teaches because His teachings are in His gospels and he is explaining Himself simply and clearly.

Read the Bible instead of relying on others to know God and Jesus.

just my two cents.

welcome again:)

Hi meshak,

Of course God's Word is our primary source and that's what I cherish. But we often do learn things in fellowship with others. After all, He has given us teachers. Maybe I can learn a few things from those here at TOL.

Thanks for the welcome!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Welcome Bean Counter, glad to have you. Steko, was giving you wise advise, though TOL is a great place to learn and grow, there are also those that are here to spread false doctrines/heresies also so again, watch the potholes and welcome to TOL we are glad to have you. :D

Bean Counter

Welcome Bean Counter, glad to have you. Steko, was giving you wise advise, though TOL is a great place to learn and grow, there are also those that are here to spread false doctrines/heresies also so again, watch the potholes and welcome to TOL we are glad to have you. :D

Thanks Rocketman

heir

TOL Subscriber

:wave: Hi, Bean Counter!

I aint no monkey

Welcome to TOL. Here is one thing that I hope you learn by faith, that the Bible is completely trustworthy from Genesis to Revelation and if you accept evolution then you have gutted the Bible and everything in it. It becomes useless.

Bean Counter

Welcome to TOL. Here is one thing that I hope you learn by faith, that the Bible is completely trustworthy from Genesis to Revelation and if you accept evolution then you have gutted the Bible and everything in it. It becomes useless.

Hi monkey. I agree with what you say. I fail to see how evolution could ever be reconciled with the biblical worldview.

keypurr

Hi bean counter, TOL needs a bean counter. I don't think we've ever had one before. Welcome.