Hello

Lohmeyer

Hi, I love your forum. I was given a photo copy of the Plot. It really changed my life. I used to be an atheist, and would make fun of Christians. Now I excepted Jesus as my lord and savior.
I felt very guilty of reading a photo copy of the Plot, but was unable to purchase a copy, so the good people at Bob Enyarys Ministries aloud me to pay for it in installments. God bless those good people. Being a Christian is a very new thing to me and I lost a lot of friends and family over my new life. It is great finding people who are of like minded (for the most part).
God Bless

bybee

Hi, I love your forum. I was given a photo copy of the Plot. It really changed my life. I used to be an atheist, and would make fun of Christians. Now I excepted Jesus as my lord and savior.
I felt very guilty of reading a photo copy of the Plot, but was unable to purchase a copy, so the good people at Bob Enyarys Ministries aloud me to pay for it in installments. God bless those good people. Being a Christian is a very new thing to me and I lost a lot of friends and family over my new life. It is great finding people who are of like minded (for the most part).
God Bless

Welcome to TOL. This is a wonderful, diverse forum! Do not be alarmed by some of the things which might be posted here.
Our Board Commander allows a great deal of liberty so long as no blasphemy, dirty talk or relentless stalking occurs!
You may find me on opposite sides of your opinions as I am a fairly conservative person but hope to have some good dialogue!

Lohmeyer

Welcome to TOL. This is a wonderful, diverse forum! Do not be alarmed by some of the things which might be posted here.
Our Board Commander allows a great deal of liberty so long as no blasphemy, dirty talk or relentless stalking occurs!
You may find me on opposite sides of your opinions as I am a fairly conservative person but hope to have some good dialogue!

When I first registered her at.TOL I was living as a liberal and an atheist. I have changed my wicked ways.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
God Bless

If you lost friends over what you think, then I'm glad - I hope you have much better friends now.

If you could speak to Knight about me paying for lifetime membership in instalments... that'd be a great start to our friendship. (Joke)

Lohmeyer

If you lost friends over what you think, then I'm glad - I hope you have much better friends now.

If you could speak to Knight about me paying for lifetime membership in instalments... that'd be a great start to our friendship. (Joke)

Thank you that is very kind.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif