Hello New Friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnaD

:jump:

I'm so excited to have found such a promising Forum. So tired of all the others - :cloud9:

Please be patient as I learn the ropes....looking forward to making some "forever" friends. :straight:

Again, hello, can't wait to meet you. :wave2:

Donna D :dog:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:sinapisN:
I'm so excited to have found such a promising Forum.
Ah...a drinker then. :cheers:
So tired of all the others - :cloud9:
Have you passed the TOL statue of forum liberty and read the inscription on Wattelse Island?

"Give me your tired cliches, your poor spellors,

Your befuddled classless yearning to gripe freely,

Send these, the clueless, temper-tost to me,

I lift my nose beside the golden boor!"

Please be patient as I learn the ropes....looking forward to making some "forever" friends. :straight:

Well met! :wave2:

BLACKANGEL

I'm so excited to have found such a promising Forum. So tired of all the others - :cloud9:

HEY NEWBIE!! :mmph: I have a higher rank than u r. so u better dance for me puppet! DANCE!.. :maxi:

Kidding<<newbie himself :kookoo:... Welcome aboard the forum. enjoy your stay. :wave:

Maddy.

Aimiel

Please contact me by PM and I'll give you my PayPal account, so that you can pay your weekly dues. :chuckle:

dodge

Welcome tyo TOL

Make sure you have the armor of God in place it can get a little wild at times.

:Grizzly: :aimiel:

Status
Not open for further replies.