Hello everybody.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
In fact for the moment I wont and I don't mind to. I depends. It's not that easy for anybody to erradicate something he was born on only if it is really deep and so worthy.

If you recieved the inner life of Jesus Christ would that be really deep and so worthy?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We are all born neutral, without specific religious beliefs, but few deviate from the culture they are born into.

Hi MoNoThEa :wave:

This is true, I was born into a religious family, christian religion.

The new inner life I got from Jesus transformed me. I am now considered culturally UNacceptable [bible believing scum] by society.

MoNoThEa

Welcome to TOL!

I thought I would check seeing how you made the offer and below is my finding. My friend, I hope that you can see that Islam is spread by the sword (cavalry) and that Christianity is spread by the word, (Calvary). We both believe in God, you in a God that is unknowable, has no son, and is spread by violence through a dead prophet and me in a God that is knowable, who sent his son to die on the cross for my sins and is spread by love through an alive prophet, Jesus. Please investigate and realize that the Koran was written by Mohamed and patterned after the Bible in order to have one God like the Christians did and that cutting peoples heads off is how he managed to win converts. The battle of God vs. Satan, good vs. evil is the battle between Christianity vs. Islam.

“Freedom of religion is dwindling since legal changes in 2006. The Algerian National Assembly passed a presidential order in 2006 that requires all non-Muslim religious groups to register with the government and be officially approved. These groups must meet in government-sanctioned buildings under a government-approved pastor. Believers now face threats and intimidation by the government, family, friends, employers and Muslim extremists. In January 2008, an intense media campaign against the church began as newspapers carried articles expressing concern about the growth of Christianity. Intense persecution followed—house churches were closed by authorities, several believers were arrested and some were formally charged with insulting Islam. The government has not allowed any new church buildings to be built and all newer churches that exist in Algeria today are house churches.”
http://www.persecution.net/algeria.htm

Hello.

MoNoThEa

Welcome to TOL!

I thought I would check seeing how you made the offer and below is my finding. My friend, I hope that you can see that Islam is spread by the sword (cavalry) and that Christianity is spread by the word, (Calvary). We both believe in God, you in a God that is unknowable, has no son, and is spread by violence through a dead prophet and me in a God that is knowable, who sent his son to die on the cross for my sins and is spread by love through an alive prophet, Jesus. Please investigate and realize that the Koran was written by Mohamed and patterned after the Bible in order to have one God like the Christians did and that cutting peoples heads off is how he managed to win converts. The battle of God vs. Satan, good vs. evil is the battle between Christianity vs. Islam.

“Freedom of religion is dwindling since legal changes in 2006. The Algerian National Assembly passed a presidential order in 2006 that requires all non-Muslim religious groups to register with the government and be officially approved. These groups must meet in government-sanctioned buildings under a government-approved pastor. Believers now face threats and intimidation by the government, family, friends, employers and Muslim extremists. In January 2008, an intense media campaign against the church began as newspapers carried articles expressing concern about the growth of Christianity. Intense persecution followed—house churches were closed by authorities, several believers were arrested and some were formally charged with insulting Islam. The government has not allowed any new church buildings to be built and all newer churches that exist in Algeria today are house churches.”
http://www.persecution.net/algeria.htm

Hello;
Sir/Lady,
A steriotype picture that we used to hear as Muslims all the time , We explain with evidence every time but we will keep hearing those eccuses for ever for reasons that I will explain .
Islam is spread by sword :
Normally what has been spread by sword would disapear by its absence while Islam now is the major religion in territories that were never been a part of any Muslim state. A first most growing religion update even in western counries where Muslims are under scan .. still people from all over the world from all classes are converting to Islam.
Where I live . Romans were here for centuries , France was here for 130 years . wherevr they invade a village they build a church near the fort. They build schools only for those who convert to christianity .and they give a gun for whoever converts to christianity to fight his people for the the conqueror. But In my history , my incestors accepted only Islam because It freed them from everything else but God.
Historically , neither Rome , Nor the midle age crusades and knights of the temple gangs nor even modern colonial waves show where the spread by word is.
From the other hand Islam reached places that were never part of any muslim rulers or colonial.
That's historically, Religiously ; the only religion that has comandments limiting the millitary action is Islam while it is never mentioned in the religion of " love" where emperial , colonial movements , crashing world wars and couts of inspections in the midle ages.
Democracy and civil rights are a result of human experiences starting with the Greek republic . Christianity has terrific political practices with Rome then the midle ages . the actual western civilization would never progress without the rebell against the "politically exploited " chrurch .

muslim_2000_final.jpg

Demagogical and mechanical kind of speech that has nothing to do with debate or discussion which is the blind repition " I am right , you're wrong , I'm good ,You're bad ; I 'm with God , You're with Satan ... My religion is true , You're religion is a legend " without any kind of dialectic material which can be simply repeated by any side .. This isn't going anywhere and we're not learning anything .. I bet your speech will be the same about Bithism if You had been just born in a Budthist village. And I have nothing to say in such situation.
thank you.

Last edited:

alwight

This is true, I was born into a religious family, christian religion.

The new inner life I got from Jesus transformed me. I am now considered culturally UNacceptable [bible believing scum] by society.
Perhaps it's actually nothing to do with Jesus or the Bible, perhaps you're just a bit too happy clappy barmy for some secular people? :think:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hello;
Sir/Lady,
A steriotype picture that we used to hear as Muslims all the time , We explain with evidence every time but we will keep hearing those eccuses for ever for reasons that I will explain .
Islam is spread by sword :
Normally what has been spread by sword would disapear by its absence while Islam now is the major religion in territories that were never been a part of any Muslim state. A first most growing religion update even in western counries where Muslims are under scan .. still people from all over the world from all classes are converting to Islam.
Where I live . Romans were here for centuries , France was here for 130 years . wherevr they invade a village they build a church near the fort. They build schools only for those who convert to christianity .and they give a gun for whoever converts to christianity to fight his people for the the conqueror. But In my history , my incestors accepted only Islam because It freed them from everything else but God.
Historically , neither Rome , Nor the midle age crusades and knights of the temple gangs nor even modern colonial waves show where the spread by word is.
From the other hand Islam reached places that were never part of any muslim rulers or colonial.
That's historically, Religiously ; the only religion that has comandments limiting the millitary action is Islam while it is never mentioned in the religion of " love" where emperial , colonial movements , crashing world wars and couts of inspections in the midle ages.
Democracy and civil rights are a result of human experiences starting with the Greek republic . Christianity has terrific political practices with Rome then the midle ages . the actual western civilization would never progress without the rebell against the "politically exploited " chrurch .

muslim_2000_final.jpg

Demagogical and mechanical kind of speech that has nothing to do with debate or discussion which is the blind repition " I am right , you're wrong , I'm good ,You're bad ; I 'm with God , You're with Satan ... My religion is true , You're religion is a legend " without any kind of dialectic material which can be simply repeated by any side .. This isn't going anywhere and we're not learning anything .. I bet your speech will be the same about Bithism if You had been just born in a Budthist village. And I have nothing to say in such situation.
thank you.

All the nations which are muslim on the map are full to overflowing with poverty and oppression. The leaders are ruthless and corruption rules. The people are miserable.

MoNoThEa

All the nations which are muslim on the map are full to overflowing with poverty and oppression. The leaders are ruthless and corruption rules. The people are miserable.

Yes ,You're right . :) . And ex-colonies of western countries and still subject to all kinds of interventions for they are the strategic source of energy and all resources. And all "rulers" and regims are made with western influence .. we are surviving.
Every state in the map has no more than 60 years maximum of independence. My country , Algeria , was occupied for 130 years . That's why.
This is why all kinds of evil are refered to Islam in your media to make a hatefull public opinion eager to accept continuous manipulation by force of those countries. Though you adopt religion of "Love" and we are the closest in belief to you for we respect Jesus more than any other non-christian.
Nations raise and fall, once ago when the church was "selling" tickets of heaven and executing scientists for oposing its "truths" .In Those countries , Avi Sina was making the basics of modern medicines and Alkhawarizmi created Algebra.

This is a political historical topic. Concerning Islam , It helped us get rid of colonialism after decades of massive cultural and economic distruction and exploitation. And Its morals are helping us to heal and survive in this morally falling world.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes ,You're right . :) . And ex-colonies of western countries and still subject to all kinds of interventions for they are the strategic source of energy and all resources. And all "rulers" and regims are made with western influence .. we are surviving.
Every state in the map has no more than 60 years maximum of independence. My country , Algeria , was occupied for 130 years . That's why.
This is why all kinds of evil are refered to Islam in your media to make a hatefull public opinion eager to accept continuous manipulation by force of those countries. Though you adopt religion of "Love" and we are the closest in belief to you for we respect Jesus more than any other non-christian.
Nations raise and fall, once ago when the church was "selling" tickets of heaven and executing scientists for oposing its "truths" .In Those countries , Avi Sina was making the basics of modern medicines and Alkhawarizmi created Algebra.

This is a political historical topic. Concerning Islam , It helped us get rid of colonialism after decades of massive cultural and economic distruction and exploitation. And Its morals are helping us to heal and survive in this morally falling world.

You are just parroting what you've been brainwashed with.

The nations shown on your own map which are Islam have never been free and happy peoples, there has never been a time since the ancient [pre Islam] world when it could be said they were free and prosperous. What is needed in those nations is an uprising against their own cruel and corrupt rulers...a kind of Arab spring....

.....oh that's what is happening isn't it?

I do not dispute that the western powers have been content to deal with corrupt and savage Arab leaders and have underpinned their nation's economies with trade [oil] but those Arab nations could have at any time used that wealth for the betterment of their own people.

They have not done so, they have ruled over the people with an iron fist. It is their own tanks and machine guns which have kept the people in fear and repression.

The weakness of the Arab spring uprising is the complete absence of any free institutions [other than the military] in Arab nations. Where are there any movements for the betterment of the lives of ordinary people? It is the western institutions which have brought freedom and prosperity to the people in the west.

All the Islam brotherhood is doing is seeking to fill this vacuum with a new tyranny. If you can get YOUR iron grip on the people and keep them beaten down with fear you will simply take the place of the old regimes which went before you. Islam does not want people to be free but to be in abject fear.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Well ,I'm not sure because I can't understand what is the inner life of Jesus. Would you tell me about it ,please?

I know you don't, would it shock you terribly if I told you that God even God most high has brought you onto this forum to teach you?

You believe Jesus was merely a teacher, He was that but the primary purpose of His coming was to impart NEW LIFE. This new life is a rebirth in our spirit, the real inner person of the heart.

But before He can impart this new life to you the old you must die.

You are a sinner, religious but a sinner never the less, now if you die a sinner my friend you will appear before the most high God as a sinner.

God has provided the cross as the place where you must come by faith, there your sin is judged and punished [by death] and so put away. You say but "it was Jesus who was judged and punished not me"

That's right, He loves you, He did it for you on your behalf. You can come to God by faith through the cross and recieve FULL PARDON from God on Christ's behalf and recieve a new spiritual life from God.

Now you didn't hear any western politician say such things to you did you? that's because western politicians are politicians and not christians.