Hello, another new guy, thanks for having me here

SKSguy

Hello, I have been a born again Christian for 25 years now, married to a Christian girl for 20 years with two teenage daughters who we are raising in the faith. My family and I recently left a non-denominational church (loosely Baptist and claimed to be evangelical) after 12 years there. We have joined a Presbyterian church (Presbyterian Church of America, the more conservative one). My family and I are trying to heal from the effects of our old church but we praise God He called us out of there and has led us to a great new church that actually beleives in God's authority as He instructs us in His Word.

Oh yeah, I am also fiercely patriotic, an avid gun owner and Red Sox and Patriots fan. I live in a liberal area so I am usually in the minority with most of my core beliefs but God gives me strength and grace to get through.

JosephR

HI and welcome.. no church, will heal you or save you... only a personal relationship,spiritual worship to God will..

dont be lazy and look for a church,God made his temple. and you are in it looking at these words right now..

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hello, I have been a born again Christian for 25 years now, married to a Christian girl for 20 years with two teenage daughters who we are raising in the faith. My family and I recently left a non-denominational church (loosely Baptist and claimed to be evangelical) after 12 years there. We have joined a Presbyterian church (Presbyterian Church of America, the more conservative one). My family and I are trying to heal from the effects of our old church but we praise God He called us out of there and has led us to a great new church that actually beleives in God's authority as He instructs us in His Word.

Oh yeah, I am also fiercely patriotic, an avid gun owner and Red Sox and Patriots fan. I live in a liberal area so I am usually in the minority with most of my core beliefs but God gives me strength and grace to get through.

What was wrong with your previous church? Why did you leave?

GuySmiley

Welcome!

Oh yeah, I am . . . and Red Sox and Patriots fan.
Oh . . . go away. ;)

keypurr

Welcome, you might be my neighbor. I live in the Central Mass area and I love the Pats and the Celtics. I used to follow the Red Sox too.

john w

Hall of Fame

I'm Saint John, and I'm responsible for making sure that the "newbies" are given their TOL elevator/pool passes. Send me $5, and you are "gold!"