Hello All!

john w

Hall of Fame
John's....
Biography
Born and raised in TEXAS! Bible lover. Wannabe Bible scholar. Prophecy student. Minister of the Gospel. Husband of one beautiful woman. What else needs to be said?

Texas-so far, so good.

Interests
Reading/Studying the Bible & watching football.
Occupation
Correspondence Coordinator for an international prophecy ministry
Religious Affiliation
Christian (Other)

Tell us more, briefly, on your prophecy "view," and "Other."

Thanks,

John W

heir

TOL Subscriber
John's....
Biography
Born and raised in TEXAS! Bible lover. Wannabe Bible scholar. Prophecy student. Minister of the Gospel. Husband of one beautiful woman. What else needs to be said?
I hope he'll show interest in being a steward of the mysteries of God.

1 Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John's....
Biography

Texas-so far, so good.

Interests
Occupation
Religious Affiliation
Christian (Other)

Thanks,

John W

My Sis lives in Texas.

JPHamilton

John's....

Biography

Texas

Texas-so far, so good.

Interests

Occupation

Religious Affiliation

Christian (Other)

Thanks,

John W

Well, I'm a premillennialist. If you have any questions that require a more specific answer, feel free to ask.

I marked myself as Christian(other) because I would identify myself as a Oneness Pentecostal.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Well, I'm a premillennialist. If you have any questions that require a more specific answer, feel free to ask.

I marked myself as Christian(other) because I would identify myself as a Oneness Pentecostal.

Boy this may get hot...stick around JPHamilton...welcome :wave:

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, I'm a premillennialist.

Excellent. Wait...

Uh, oh....I'm now asking myself, "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

Your mission, John should you decide to accept it, is to engage Preterist "Tetelestai," and then, fellow "Penty Charismatic" "god"rulz, re. who speaks in the finest tongue babbling. Should any of your......("Ya know" the rest). This post will not self destruct, until probably 2 years from now...

JPHamilton

Let me beat someone to the punch by making it clear that being considered a heretic doesn't bother me any more than it bothered Paul.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let me beat someone to the punch by making it clear that being considered a heretic doesn't bother me any more than it bothered Paul.

Darn! Try this: You mean spirited, "hate filled," "un Christ like," intolerant, bigoted, ....