<> Heaven or Hell <>

ttruscott

John 3:13 And 2532 no man 3762 hath ascended up 305 to 1519 heaven 3772, but 1508 he that came down 2597 from 1537 heaven 3772, [even] the Son 5207 of man 444 which 3588 is 5607 in 1722 heaven 3772.

Please note the word [even] and that the [ ]'s express the meaning that this word is not in the verse but is supplied to help our interpretation and our understanding, that is, to further the orthodox 'created on earth' theology. IF they can do that, I suggest I can also do that to make my PCE interpretation clear:

Berean Literal Bible
And no one has gone up into heaven except the One having come down out of heaven, [like or as did] the Son of Man.

Compared to King James Bible
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [[like or as did ]] the Son of man which is in heaven.

New American Standard Bible
"No one has ascended into heaven, but [He] [[he]] who descended from heaven: [like] the Son of Man.

In other words, if we have not come from heaven, we cannot return to heaven in the same way the Christ came and returned. Those who have ears to hear will indeed hear... Kind of makes our earthly creation suspect, eh?

True or False

BANNED
Banned
John 3:13 And 2532 no man 3762 hath ascended up 305 to 1519 heaven 3772, but 1508 he that came down 2597 from 1537 heaven 3772, [even] the Son 5207 of man 444 which 3588 is 5607 in 1722 heaven 3772.

Please note the word [even] and that the [ ]'s express the meaning that this word is not in the verse but is supplied to help our interpretation and our understanding, that is, to further the orthodox 'created on earth' theology. IF they can do that, I suggest I can also do that to make my PCE interpretation clear:

Berean Literal Bible
And no one has gone up into heaven except the One having come down out of heaven, [like or as did] the Son of Man.

Compared to King James Bible
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [[like or as did ]] the Son of man which is in heaven.

New American Standard Bible
"No one has ascended into heaven, but [He] [[he]] who descended from heaven: [like] the Son of Man.

In other words, if we have not come from heaven, we cannot return to heaven in the same way the Christ came and returned. Those who have ears to hear will indeed hear... Kind of makes our earthly creation suspect, eh?

They should issue you with every bible so as you can
sifter out the truth for the reader and give them the correct understanding of
what was written.

john w

Hall of Fame
The truth cannot be known
to them born of the devil.

The truth is known to them
who are born of God.

True or false?
You missed it-slower-It is a self refuting statement, one that "commits suicide."

If one argues, agrees that "the truth cannot be known" is a true assessment/statement/fact, it is conceding a truth.

Self refutes.

Can't help you, if you cannot see it. You are too addicted to your "True or False" MO "debating" ploy, that you miss the obvious, and log in, and lose your mind.

ttruscott

The truth cannot be known
to them born of the devil.

The truth is known to them
who are born of God.

True or false?

False:
Matthew 8:29

"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have You come here to torture us before the proper time?"

Luke 4:34
"Ha! What do You want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have You come to destroy us? I know who You are, the Holy One of God!"

Anyone can know the truth but they cannot act rightly upon that knowledge - Read Romans 1 about knowing the truth so there is no excuse and what sinners do with that truth.