He who searches the hearts

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Ziv 21. It is Laylah, Night. Omer 36.

Vayikra (Leviticus) 25:17 (read in context)

Chumash with Rashi
Parshat Behar-Bechukotai

17 And you shall not wrong, one man his fellow Jew, and you shall fear your God, for I am the Lord, your God.

And you shall not wrong, one man his fellow-Jew: Here, [as opposed to the same expression in verse 14 above (see Rashi there),] Scripture is warning against wronging verbally, namely, that one must not provoke his fellow [Jew], nor may one offer advice to him that is unsound for him but according to the mode of life or the benefit of the advisor. And if you say, “Who can tell whether I had evil intentions [when I talked to my fellow in an insulting manner? Perhaps I did so in order to make him feel remorseful and repent his ways].” (see Be’er Basadeh). Therefore, it says, “and you shall fear your God.”-The One Who knows all thoughts-He knows. Concerning anything held in the heart and known only to the one who bears this thought in his mind, it says “and you shall fear your God!” - [B.M. 58b]

Does anyone know what the following means or if it has any relation to what is here above?

Romans 8:27 NASB - and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Ziv 21. It is Laylah, Night. Omer 36.

Vayikra (Leviticus) 25:17 (read in context)

Chumash with Rashi
Parshat Behar-Bechukotai

17 And you shall not wrong, one man his fellow Jew, and you shall fear your God, for I am the Lord, your God.

And you shall not wrong, one man his fellow-Jew: Here, [as opposed to the same expression in verse 14 above (see Rashi there),] Scripture is warning against wronging verbally, namely, that one must not provoke his fellow [Jew], nor may one offer advice to him that is unsound for him but according to the mode of life or the benefit of the advisor. And if you say, “Who can tell whether I had evil intentions [when I talked to my fellow in an insulting manner? Perhaps I did so in order to make him feel remorseful and repent his ways].” (see Be’er Basadeh). Therefore, it says, “and you shall fear your God.”-The One Who knows all thoughts-He knows. Concerning anything held in the heart and known only to the one who bears this thought in his mind, it says “and you shall fear your God!” - [B.M. 58b]

Does anyone know what the following means or if it has any relation to what is here above?

Romans 8:27 NASB - and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
They are not related.

beameup

Shalom.

Jacob

You are reading from the Talmud and referencing the Jewish Sage Rashi.
The Jews reject the Holy Spirit (they commit the unpardonable sin).
You are reading from a non-Biblical source and should be ashamed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are reading from the Talmud and referencing the Jewish Sage Rashi.
The Jews reject the Holy Spirit (they commit the unpardonable sin).
You are reading from a non-Biblical source and should be ashamed.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Ziv 21. It is Yom. Omer 36.

I am Jewish and I see no problem with it.

Did you first read the Torah and or the TaNaK before the Talmud or Rashi?

We do not reject the Holy Spirit. I do not believe that it would be an unpardonable sin.

Did you know that Yeshua is the Messiah?

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.
Did you first read the Torah and or the TaNaK before the Talmud or Rashi?
Jacob
The Talmud is a product of those who rejected Messiah. Therefore, the Talmud is a product of Satan.
The Talmud relies on the "oral tradition" and not the pure understanding of the Bible (O.T.).
The descendants of the Pharisees produced the Talmud. "Orthodox" Jews are modern-day Pharisees.
They hold the Talmud to be superior to the Torah and Tanakh, just like the Catholics hold the
pronouncements of the Pope to be superior to the Holy Scriptures.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Talmud is a product of those who rejected Messiah. Therefore, the Talmud is a product of Satan.
The Talmud relies on the "oral tradition" and not the pure understanding of the Bible (O.T.).
The descendants of the Pharisees produced the Talmud. "Orthodox" Jews are modern-day Pharisees.
They hold the Talmud to be superior to the Torah and Tanakh, just like the Catholics hold the
pronouncements of the Pope to be superior to the Holy Scriptures.

Today is Sheni (Second) Ziv 22. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. Omer 37.

Incorrect. You are incorrect. Your post is incorrect. The content of your most is not true, it is untrue.

beameup

(re: Talmud)Incorrect. You are incorrect. Your post is incorrect. The content of your most is not true, it is untrue.

OK, look in the Talmud for Yeshua (Jesus) as the Messiah. When you find those references, copy them and post them on this thread.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK, look in the Talmud for Yeshua (Jesus) as the Messiah. When you find those references, copy them and post them on this thread.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli Ziv 23. It is Yom, Day. Omer 38

I don't know how to do that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You don't know how to read the Talmud and find any references to Jesus? I find that hard to believe.

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) Ziv 24. It is Yom, Day. Omer 39.

I would like to study the Mishnah. Maybe then I can study the Talmud.