having a hard time finding charity that helps terror victims.. geez

republicanchick

I googled something like: Help victims of terror, and so far, haven't had any luck getting an actual ADDRESS so I can send $$ to help the victims of... Satan

I will keep looking. I did find Eagle Rising and have contacted them, but... gee, you wouldn't think it would be this difficult.

Anyone else have better luck?

++++

Ardima

I googled something like: Help victims of terror, and so far, haven't had any luck getting an actual ADDRESS so I can send $$ to help the victims of... Satan

I will keep looking. I did find Eagle Rising and have contacted them, but... gee, you wouldn't think it would be this difficult.

Anyone else have better luck?

++++

Just a quick thought... Try picking any oversees missionary to support, or any mission board for that matter.

republicanchick

Just a quick thought... Try picking any oversees missionary to support, or any mission board for that matter.

any?

I would think most would not want to go into those part of Syria/Iraq

But then maybe this is projecting... as in: I think everyone is as cowardly as I am...

(Still, I would go over there if I had a machine gun.. and a bunch of other americans with machine guns... I would, seriously)

____

Ardima

any?

I would think most would not want to go into those part of Syria/Iraq

But then maybe this is projecting... as in: I think everyone is as cowardly as I am...

(Still, I would go over there if I had a machine gun.. and a bunch of other americans with machine guns... I would, seriously)

____

Mission boards dont go anywhere, they send the missionaries...