Happy Birthday Hillary!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The expectation is that the senate vote to confirm Amy Coney Barrett will come after 7:00 pm

of course what we're seeing from both barbie and the bananahead is pure projection, a denial of their TDS

Denial is the word, for sure. You said a mouthful there! What's afoot in society, at large, is denial of the truth. What these degenerates can't stand is the truth. This deranges what simply amounts to evil people, the spiritually dead. Hence, they will follow any, likewise, evil degenerate off the cliff, straight into hell. It's just that bad!

None of this is about the policies. Their entire program is obvious nonsense, unworkable, lacking very basis in reality, their energy claims, taxation into prosperity, the riots, pervert rights, evil is good, one could go on and on from all their idiotic speeches and other antichrist yak. The point is, such issues aren't really at the core of anything. They will follow anybody straight to hell that will try to normalize their dark, Godless lives, normalize their evils, replace darkness with the illusion of light, and remove any rebuke from the public square that reminds them they're only living a season of sin, that will end in the torments of hell. Anybody not a peace with God has no real peace of very conscience, at best illusions of transient happiness that are destined to crash and burn. The unrepentant can’t even know any real joy.

This is why the derangement, the senselessness, the anger, why policies don't have to make sense, be the least workable, as it's not really about the platform. It's about restless consciences, trying to normalize their evil, which they can't, ever. This is why there's TDS. They're so far gone they're just dumb little, evil snowflakes, that must have everybody smile at them, see their dirty little perversions acted out in a positive way on TV and in the public square, to get through the day, anymore. Have you noticed they've even gone after gender pronouns? How ridiculous-stupid can they get?

In any case, it's all in the Holy Bible, such as how they scurry away from any truth and light, like rats,

John 3:19-20 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

I don't get truly exercised over any of it, for many years now. It's the world. That's in scripture, too. It is what it is. It's truly at matter of, if Biden wins, as mentioned I've looked at those big old, theater popcorn poppers, buying some memorial popcorn popper, as it's going to be such a hoot, watching them try to legislate away their degeneracy and enslave normal people, whose consciences aren't yet seared. In fact, you know the very biggest problem they have? They can never make you like them. They can act out on TV and smile at each other incessantly, applaud each other's evils, but what they really want is your approval, such as the removal of Romans 1 from the Holy Bible. It's a well known anecdote about Voltaire, and just lots of luck, liberals, though I don't believe in luck. (I suppose I'd also be rude, to not thank you for the show. Everybody loves a circus.)

The rabid atheist, Voltaire (1694-1778), in his voluminous writings against Christianity and the Bible, predicted in 1776, “One hundred years from my day, there will not be a Bible on earth except one that is looked upon by an antiquarian curiosity-seeker.” Within fifty years after his death, in an ironic twist of Providence, the very house in which he once lived and wrote was used by the Evangelical Society of Geneva as a storehouse for Bibles and Gospel tracts and the printing presses he used to print his irreverent works was used to print Bibles. Today, more than 240 years after Voltaire’s death, the Bible remains the best-selling book on earth with 20 million copies sold in America alone annually.

In the year of Voltaire's boast, the British Museum purchased a manuscript of the Greek New Testament from the Russian government for $500,000, while a first edition of Voltaire's book was selling for 8 cents a copy.

Yes. Just lots of luck, Godless left. You know, when you think of Voltaire and his house being used as a center for Bible distribution, does not God have a sense of humor? And as to TDS? Check it out,

Psalms 2:1-4 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

What's ironic is they think they're freeing themselves from God, when, in fact, they're just the devil's little sock puppets, blind slaves, clear to the death and into eternal hell, as the devil delights in the demise of his own. Is that the definition of losers or what?

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

The Berean

The tired old woman whines:

Hillary Clinton: Most Republicans Are 'Cowards, Spineless Enablers' of Trump

GetFile.aspx

By Brian Freeman
Sunday, 25 Oct 2020 6:24 PM

Join in the Discussion!

Most Republicans "have been cowards, spineless enablers" of President Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton told Kara Swisher's New York Times "Sway" pocast on Sunday.

Clinton added that she thought most GOP supporters "are going to want to close the page" on a Trump presidency, saying that "They want to see him gone as much as we do, but they can't say it publicly."

The former secretary of state, senator and first lady said that she "can't entertain the idea of [Trump] winning. ... It would cause cognitive dissonance of a grave degree," adding that it "makes me literally sick "to my stomach to think that we'd have four more years of this abuse and destruction of our institutions. And damaging of our norms and our values. And lessening of our leadership. And the list goes on."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/rep.../25/id/993713/
I never liked Hillary Clinton. I find it ironic that the leftists and progressives always harp about "white privilege" yet the grand dame of the Democratic Party is the ultimate of white privilege. If Hillary was not married to Bill Clinton would anyone care who she was? She didn't become powerful on her own merits. She rode the coat tails of her husband who was the President of the United States. Hillary never held any elected office until she was 53 years old. She was basically handed the Senator's seat of NY. Contrast Hillary with Elizabeth Warren. Without using Google can anyone name Warren's husband?

The White House plans to host a swearing-in ceremony Monday night for Judge Amy Coney Barrett following her confirmation vote in the Senate, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said Monday morning.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/26/...arrett-supreme-court-coronavirus-pence-aides/

If that happens, you can hear the liberal nuclear gas pains as we speak. This could even result in liberal BDS, Biden Derangement Syndrome, until they've figured a way of loading-up the Supreme Court with Antifa members, or at least some orifice challenged attorneys. Whatever the case, I don't think they'll ever be content civilization is sliding into the abyss fast enough. By the way, has anybody heard their plan, for when they run out of other peoples' money to spend?

The Berean

I was impressed how ACB how focused and calm and collected was during the all the absurd questioning during the confirmation hearings. She'll make a fine Supreme Court Justice.

ok doser

I was impressed how ACB how focused and calm and collected was during the all the absurd questioning during the confirmation hearings. She'll make a fine Supreme Court Justice.

I think so too. I listened to a few hours of it on the radio while I was working outdoors. Impressive woman.

ok doser

I never liked Hillary Clinton. I find it ironic that the leftists and progressives always harp about "white privilege" yet the grand dame of the Democratic Party is the ultimate of white privilege. If Hillary was not married to Bill Clinton would anyone care who she was? She didn't become powerful on her own merits. She rode the coat tails of her husband who was the President of the United States. Hillary never held any elected office until she was 53 years old. She was basically handed the Senator's seat of NY. Contrast Hillary with Elizabeth Warren. Without using Google can anyone name Warren's husband?

I never disliked her until she carpetbagged her way in to my State's Senate seat. I've hated her ever since.

ok doser

And it's done!

A wonderful birthday poke in the eye to the 2016 Presidential election silver medalist, by the greatest President ever to serve :chuckle:

According to a liberal, it's racist to be white. (Duh.) The only thing that separates a white conservative racist from a white liberal racist is the conservative has never repented of being born, crawled on all fours in Kente cloth. You also know that, when a white person resists arrest or brandishes a weapon, the police always stand down, even ask a white person resisting if they'd like a cookie. In any event, you'd better get with it. Like us, or we'll burn your neighborhood to the ground. Makes sense to me.

It's difficult, but I am learning, being the first white person in my entire familial history to own slaves. I'm fraught with guilt, have had little time to work on my language skills, practice avoiding gender pronouns or mentioning Jesus Christ, unless as a curse phrase, which, of course, is alright, so Hollywood, liberal sheik. Anyway, who should I make the reparations check out to? Hunter Biden? (By the way, I'm still waiting for the Italians to cough-up, for white slavery during the Roman Empire, about ready to loot and burn down some Pizza Huts or Olive Gardens, so Italians will love and respect me.)