Happy Birthday Hillary!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Senate Will Hold Amy Coney Barrett Confirmation Vote on Hillary Clinton’s Birthday

by Matt Palumbo
Posted: October 20, 2020

GettyImages-621958726.jpg

2016 presidential election silver medalist Hillary Clinton will be celebrating her birthday next Monday, and will be provided with yet another reminder that she’s not president, and the consequences that has caused for her party.
President Donald Trump has already confirmed two Supreme Court justices, and Republicans have the votes in the Senate to confirm his third nominee, Amy Coney Barrett. Mitch McConnell announced earlier today that the vote on Barrett will be held on October 26th – which just so happens to be Hillary’s birthday.

There is, of course, no evidence whatsoever that this was intentional, but it is an amusing case of cosmic irony.

After all, it’s evident from Hillary’s social media posts that she’s still not over losing the 2016 election, and on her birthday she’s going to be reminded once again that her loss has allowed Republicans to reshape the highest court in the land.

https://bongino.com/senate-will-hol...nfirmation-vote-on-hillary-clintons-birthday/

ok doser

After all, it’s evident from Hillary’s social media posts that she’s still not over losing the 2016 election, and on her birthday she’s going to be reminded once again that her loss has allowed Republicans to reshape the highest court in the land.

:)

Hillary Clinton, living rent-free in conservatives' heads since January 20, 1993.

That's gold, baby!

:chuckle:

Say what? I rest my case on the liberal brain. I never think of Hillary's sorry rear, unless somebody brings her up, and even then it's fleeting, like why should I care? The world is full of scumbags and plastic people, always has been, nothing new under the sun. Yawn. On the other hand, you're living proof Mr. Trump rents, no owns, your head.

That's a pretty hilarious comment, from somebody totally obsessed with politics and burning with liberal hate, everyday. Such absurd hypocrisy: the quintessential liberal brain, how rationality, very comment sense, exit stage left. And I simply ignored Obama for eight years, never actually saw a single whole speech of his, usually not a whole sentence, before changing the channel or moving on to some article of interest. He made zero difference in my life. None of you rent anything in my mind, more like, at most, usually just fodder for a good joke.

In any event, physician, heal thyself... Trump's hold on your head is Fort Knox. You probably thrash around in your liberal, restless conscience sleep, too.

She's the reason that Trump is president. :chuckle:

It's like the liberal line arson, theft and other violence now being called peaceful protest. They have always so known how to win friends and influence people. When one of them merely opens their reprobate, idiot yap, anymore, guns start flying off the shelves.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Say what? I rest my case on the liberal brain. I never think of Hillary's sorry rear, unless somebody brings her up, and even then it's fleeting, like why should I care? The world is full of scumbags and plastic people, always has been, nothing new under the sun. Yawn. On the other hand, you're living proof Mr. Trump rents, no owns, your head.

That's a pretty hilarious comment, from somebody totally obsessed with politics and burning with liberal hate, everyday. Such absurd hypocrisy: the quintessential liberal brain, how rationality, very comment sense, exit stage left. And I simply ignored Obama for eight years, never actually saw a single whole speech of his, usually not a whole sentence, before changing the channel or moving on to some article of interest. He made zero difference in my life. None of you rent anything in my mind, more like, at most, usually just fodder for a good joke.

In any event, physician, heal thyself... Trump's hold on your head is Fort Knox. You probably thrash around in your liberal, restless conscience sleep, too.

You sweet thing you :cloud9:

of course what we're seeing from both barbie and the bananahead is pure projection, a denial of their TDS

Really. They've been weeping and gnashing their teeth for years now. LOL! I was musing the other day, and you know it's true, that if Mr. Trump went by Democrat, were a homo or transgender, sniffing the hair of little girls, some Marxist antichrist offering forty acres and a mule to minorities, they would be praising him until the cows come home over the same policies, and be raising the talking point that a vote for a Republican Biden would be like a vote for a corpse. Well, maybe I'd agree on the latter.

ok doser

The tired old woman whines:

Hillary Clinton: Most Republicans Are 'Cowards, Spineless Enablers' of Trump

GetFile.aspx

By Brian Freeman
Sunday, 25 Oct 2020 6:24 PM

Join in the Discussion!

Most Republicans "have been cowards, spineless enablers" of President Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton told Kara Swisher's New York Times "Sway" pocast on Sunday.

Clinton added that she thought most GOP supporters "are going to want to close the page" on a Trump presidency, saying that "They want to see him gone as much as we do, but they can't say it publicly."

The former secretary of state, senator and first lady said that she "can't entertain the idea of [Trump] winning. ... It would cause cognitive dissonance of a grave degree," adding that it "makes me literally sick "to my stomach to think that we'd have four more years of this abuse and destruction of our institutions. And damaging of our norms and our values. And lessening of our leadership. And the list goes on."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/republicans/2020/10/25/id/993713/

ok doser

(Hillary) "can't entertain the idea of [Trump] winning. ... It would cause cognitive dissonance of a grave degree," adding that it "makes me literally sick "to my stomach ..."

:darwinsm: