Guilt-What To Do With It

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Okay. What should we talk about? Owing that I am not talking to you but I am typing, this is our chosen way or method to talk about what it is that you have said that I disagree with.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well pick any subject you want. The board has me limited on what I can talk about.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well pick any subject you want. The board has me limited on what I can talk about.
Shalom.

I did not know that.

Shalom.

Jacob

I wanted to talk about your OP or post that I responded no to here. If you wanted to. How can I help you to understand what I am disagreeing with? Or, do you understand already? Can you move on from here knowing that there is something I disagree with and that you can learn from it or know that God has something better for you than what you said?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I did not know that.

Shalom.

Jacob

I wanted to talk about your OP or post that I responded no to here. If you wanted to. How can I help you to understand what I am disagreeing with? Or, do you understand already? Can you move on from here knowing that there is something I disagree with and that you can learn from it or know that God has something better for you than what you said?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you think God talks to you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

That is a good question. Sometimes people think only crazy people believe that God talks to them. I believe that it is possible to hear from God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That isn't what Jesus says.

John 5:37-38
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That isn't what Jesus says.

John 5:37-38
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

What is it that you believe isn't what Jesus says?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
God doesn't talk to people.

Shalom.

You are correct. Unless you mean does God ever tell anyone anything. And then how He does it. Communication and talking might not be the way that God speaks or talks to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are correct. Unless you mean does God ever tell anyone anything. And then how He does it. Communication and talking might not be the way that God speaks or talks to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
God tells Jesus and Jesus tells us.

Unchecked Copy Box Jhn 12:48

“He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Jhn 12:49

“For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

Jhn 12:50

“And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.”

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Because there is no logic in anything you say. Your just rambling on and on.

Shalom.

Okay. I understand that you are asking me what I am talking about or what I want from you. I am not sure what you mean. I do not want anything from you. If you want to know what I am talking about just ask me on the thread that you desire me to answer you on.

You said your when you likely meant something different.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Okay. I understand that you are asking me what I am talking about or what I want from you. I am not sure what you mean. I do not want anything from you. If you want to know what I am talking about just ask me on the thread that you desire me to answer you on.

You said your when you likely meant something different.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
More rambling.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its what I know.

Shalom.

You said, more rambling. I am just acknowledging what you have said now. I know that you have said it. I do not agree, but I am okay with you having said this. I see no reason to argue with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You said, more rambling. I am just acknowledging what you have said now. I know that you have said it. I do not agree, but I am okay with you having said this. I see no reason to argue with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Blah blah blah