Grosnick versus Resurrected....the contest.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Resurrected was once the undisputed post per day king with an average of over 50 posts per day. But now, due to his inactivity, Res has slipped to 39. Grosnick meanwhile has reached over 28 as an average. No one else is even close to either of them.

This was brought to my attention by town who lamented daily how much Res posted. I suspect he wanted the title but knew it was mathematically impossible. Third grade math is a wonderful thing.

Who will win this endurance contest? My bet is on Gros. :chuckle:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have no problem doing 20 or 30 posts in a day. I open multiple tabs at once and copy and paste from Biblegateway to over rule the liars and perverts. But I have been bored with it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The real post count harlot is godrulz. He had over 50,000 posts before the purging. But he has not been on as much lately.

Letsargue

I have no problem doing 20 or 30 posts in a day. I open multiple tabs at once and copy and paste from Biblegateway to over rule the liars and perverts. But I have been bored with it.

You talk big, but let's see how ~big you are in Truth!!!

Yes of course you can out post a lot of us!! – There’s an Infinite more Lies than Truths. - It’s very hard to speak any %age of Truths to all the Lies that Satan has to give through his little foolish children!! – Come on smart Guy, give us just -- "ONE" ((( Truth ))) that stand on the (( Truth )), -- ( You can’t do it )!!! -- Neither can ( Any other Blind so called ~christian )!!!

Paul – 072913

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
This was brought to my attention by town who lamented daily how much Res posted. I suspect he wanted the title but knew it was mathematically impossible.

nah, he was just upset when i'd go over 100 because when you search by poster it only displays the last 100 and town was afraid i'd said something about him that had gone unanswered :idunno:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

i miss having the ability to do that - this ipad sucks at c&p

ah well - it's going away for the winter next week and then i'm back to the library

until i get a job

keep me in your prayers

quip

BANNED
Banned
nah, he was just upset when i'd go over 100 because when you search by poster it only displays the last 100 and town was afraid i'd said something about him that had gone unanswered :idunno:

50 post per day....are you bed ridden?

fool

Hall of Fame
i miss having the ability to do that - this ipad sucks at c&p

ah well - it's going away for the winter next week and then i'm back to the library

until i get a job

keep me in your prayers

You don't have a job?
You moved to the summer place with no job lined up?
Did you already sell the place down state?
I thought you had it all figured out with the substitute teacher job and all.
Is the summer place ready for winter?
I'm not trying to dog you here, I'm just looking to learn.

bybee

Resurrected was once the undisputed post per day king with an average of over 50 posts per day. But now, due to his inactivity, Res has slipped to 39. Grosnick meanwhile has reached over 28 as an average. No one else is even close to either of them.

This was brought to my attention by town who lamented daily how much Res posted. I suspect he wanted the title but knew it was mathematically impossible. Third grade math is a wonderful thing.

Who will win this endurance contest? My bet is on Gros. :chuckle:

It would appear that "lamentation" exists in the mind of the lamenter?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You don't have a job?

nope

my job was to move - took me way longer than i thought it would

You moved to the summer place with no job lined up?

yep

Did you already sell the place down state?

sale pending

I thought you had it all figured out with the substitute teacher job and all.

i decided not to go that route - rather focus on getting a job that pays well than continue struggling

besides, unemployment pays better than subbing, if i choose to sign up for it

i have two strong leads pending - one of them at the big dog in town in my field - the ceo is a neighbor, one of the board of directors is married to a woman i've known for years at a museum where i volunteer and a shirttail relative works there and put me in touch with the manager

Is the summer place ready for winter?

nope - we shut down the water system in four weeks - i can live comfortably into mid-december with the heating system we have and hauling buckets of water from the river - past that? :idunno:

hopefully i'll have an income by then - that's what's holding up work at the farmhouse