Greta Thunberg, Deranged Poster Child For The Mentally Ill Left

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And now somebody who is NOT a high school freshman emotionally disturbed mentally handicapped fruitcake:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Her scrunched up face and tantrums I find unattractive. I do not see how she would be a positive image for the Liberals - no wait - they like whining.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Her scrunched up face and tantrums I find unattractive. I do not see how she would be a positive image for the Liberals - no wait - they like whining.
The YouTube that I just posted puts a little different spin on it. I am more sensitive to her. She was lied to all of her childhood by her parents and by the global warming alarmists like David Attenborough who had been telling her all her life that the world was ending, that marine animals were all dying, that the world was gonna flood, that we're all gonna die, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. So it's not surprising that a child, especially one with her neurodevelopmental disability, would incorporate that anxiety and fear into her psyche and totally spaz out.

Kinda like the way Traditio, who has the same neurodevelopmental disability, manifests his anxiety and fear of people who look different from him, especially black people

Last edited:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No - wait - another stupid post from you.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He was not put in timeout for talking about trad - he was put in timeout for saying blacks spaz - I have blacks in my extended family and they don't spaz. That is just pure garbage he's posting there.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is implied in his post. He says Greta does all such things kinda like trad and black people. Unacceptable. If he had just said trad he would have been fine. But to imply Blacks are like Greta is unacceptable.