Greetings

AristoIndivigy

BANNED
Banned
Looking for a good forum for some night owl fun. I was born Catholic and was raised that way until I was a teenager then I turned somewhat into a Protestant. Shortly after turning into an adult I became a militant atheist and was passionate about ridding the world of Christianity. I had a religious experience before my 21st birthday and now I try when I can to be in an active relationship with Jesus as much as possible.

I look forward to what this site has to offer and I hope I have something to offer to this site

Mocking You

Welcome to TOL. I joined last week and I keep coming back. I've still got all ten fingers and toes. Watch your step.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Looking for a good forum for some night owl fun. I was born Catholic and was raised that way until I was a teenager then I turned somewhat into a Protestant. Shortly after turning into an adult I became a militant atheist and was passionate about ridding the world of Christianity. I had a religious experience before my 21st birthday and now I try when I can to be in an active relationship with Jesus as much as possible.

I look forward to what this site has to offer and I hope I have something to offer to this site

sounds interesting
do you belong to a church?

welcome to tol

bybee

You sound like an aspiring "Jack of all trades"?

AristoIndivigy

BANNED
Banned
Well I church hop between the Baptist's churches around my area and I still like to go morning mass occasionally. I stick to Catholic and Baptist churches because my study of The Bible centers around the wrath of God and that's where I hear it the most. Thank you for your welcome

Daedalean's_Sun

Based on a study I've read, most people have one major shift in their religious views, it sounds like you've had quite a few.

What sort of religious experience did you have, if you don't mind me asking?

AristoIndivigy

BANNED
Banned
Yeah I have changed more than once

My religious experience consisted of me waking up one day and as I was going about my daily activities... I had this image of a light ahead of me and I kept telling myself "run towards the light" and that's what I did. After that I kept having images of God I had a vision of Jesus walking in front of me then in the next vision I ended up in front of God and The Lord's thrones. I was scared at that point and I fell down on my knees and started worshipping. I've been believing ever since