Greetings! New Member here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is not difficult to find atrocities committed by the adherents of almost every ideology, ...
Especially those that don't adhere to a Biblical perspective of morality (as shown in the cases of Breivik and McVeigh).

We'll save our discussion of atrocities committed by Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot for another time (homosexual Adolf Hilter and his band of homosexual thugs have already been discussed).

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better D_S!

Daedalean's_Sun

Especially those that don't adhere to a Biblical perspective of morality (as shown in the cases of Breivik and McVeigh).

We'll save our discussion of atrocities committed by Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot for another time (homosexual Adolf Hilter and his band of homosexual thugs have already been discussed).

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better D_S!

How about Augusto Pinochet, Francisco Franco, Adolf Hitler, Ferenc Szálasi, Dési Bouterse.

Like I said. I can easily find examples of adherents of almost any ideology committing atrocities. You just ignore all the ones that don't fit neatly into your prejudicial view of the world.

Memento Mori

What other account would that be? So far I've been accused of being 3 different people. Why not make it 4?

Man, I never get accused of being other people, except by Naz but I don't count him.

I am curious about why these guys believe that new people that disagree with them must be already existing members that have created a new account (even though it would be unlikely for Knight to allow it).

Daedalean's_Sun

ME!!! Thank you very much. You sociologists are always getting things wrong. Ooo Let's look at the entirety of the population, ooo looky what we found! :chuckle:

Well Mr. Psychology major, if you are ever tested on Freudian Psychology if you answer "because sex" you'll be right 97% of the time.

:cigar:

I aint no monkey

My outlook on life and the universe is based largely on rationalism, skepticism and science.

I am curious though, how does one upload a custom avatar?

Welcome! Now that the niceties are out of the way, let me utterly and completely destroy your outlook on life and give you one that makes more sense.

There is no rationalism without a God. Without a rational creator, then your rational thoughts are mere moments of evolutionary change that could be gone tomorrow. Skepticism is self defeating because you have to be skeptical of your own skepticism. And science is confirmed by observation, not imagination.

Here is an outlook that is more in line with the human experience. God created man fully whole, man sinned, and now we need a mediator between us and God and that person is the second part of the trinity, Jesus the Christ. Repent and be saved from hell.

Memento Mori

Well Mr. Psychology major, if you are ever tested on Freudian Psychology if you answer "because sex" you'll be right 97% of the time.

:cigar:

I think you mean genitals... :mmph:

I always find the history of psychology funny. Freud, Jung, and pop psychology... ugh, pop psych... Makes me want to curse these "Communication" majors that hijack excellent research and theories and corrupt them with shapes... Shapes for goodness sake! I hate psychogeometrics... (also, my spell check doesn't recognize it, take that Dr. Susan Dellinger)