Grace Is The Law Of Christ

tomlapalm

I play no roles anywhere.

You are in a fantasy role , imagining yourself to be knowledgeable about scripture and even to be a Christian.

You are not a Christian and should be banned from ECT

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Now within the new testament there are commandments. Jesus brought us the new testament, this is how Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. Not knowing what the gift of grace was, so many are useing grace as an excuse to sin. Grace is not a way to justify sin, it is a better way to get rid of sin.

amen, brother:)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why do you ask? It is obvious that it is not sincere question.

Your heckling is so worldly, friend. Heckling is not Christian thing to do.

blessings.
He is asking when you were born again, or adopted into the family of God. If you have any memory of it. Maybe just stating that there was a time in your life will help, if there was.

tomlapalm

Why do you ask? It is obvious that it is not sincere question.

Your heckling is so worldly, friend. Heckling is not Christian thing to do.

blessings.

Oh no it is sincere, Squeaky has a belief that "saved" is physical and "salvation" is a process. Unfortunately, he has developed this idea completely by himself. By his own non admission, he has not met any others who share the beliefs over thousands of posts and years on forums.

Although willing to post pages of unrelated verses, he cannot defend any of his controversial positions. When challenged , he will take this route, first say the verses are only parables, second say the verse are "milk or meat" and we are not able to understand, after this he will resort to changing the subject or name calling, as you have witnessed.

I have challenged him because, he post his falsehoods in the middle of ongoing discussion.

He has other non Christian beliefs while posing as a "Christian". I have offered or challenged him to share how he became a Christian, he has refused.

Why would anyone not share salvation?

He has insulted everyone that confronts him and doesn't belong on ECT. He can throw his dribble on the open forums.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh no it is sincere, Squeaky has a belief that "saved" is physical and "salvation" is a process. Unfortunately, he has developed this idea completely by himself. By his own non admission, he has not met any others who share the beliefs over thousands of posts and years on forums.

Although willing to post pages of unrelated verses, he cannot defend any of his controversial positions. When challenged , he will take this route, first say the verses are only parables, second say the verse are "milk or meat" and we are not able to understand, after this he will resort to changing the subject or name calling, as you have witnessed.

I have challenged him because, he post his falsehoods in the middle of ongoing discussion.

He has other non Christian beliefs while posing as a "Christian". I have offered or challenged him to share how he became a Christian, he has refused.

Why would anyone not share salvation?

He has insulted everyone that confronts him and doesn't belong on ECT. He can throw his dribble on the open forums.

I said
Now you bear false witness? I never said that. There has been disciples of mine that have come on this board. Who believe the same thing.
You need to find the real Holy Spirit and learn about truth.

Matt 7:20-24
20 "Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
24 "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:
(NKJ)

Mark 7:6-8
6 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
7 And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'
8 "For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men-- the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do."
(NKJ)

Heb 13:15-16
15 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
16 But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
(NKJ)

Out if the abundance of the heart. Do you know what that means?
What mostly comes out of your mouth, carnality or verses?

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

tomlapalm

This is the evidence that Squeaky does not address the issues but insults the poster.

Another trick is to overwhelm the post with unrelated verses.

Another trick while posting the unrelated verses is to contort them to his purpose rather than using the verses in context ad God gave them

These tactics are rather immature but show Squeaky is not a Christian, not knowing the scripture nor the power thereof. Misusing the scripture for his own designs and not even able to receive the milk from the Holy Spirit.

It would be rather sad if he wasn't so arrogant and belligerent.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I play no roles anywhere.

You are in a fantasy role , imagining yourself to be knowledgeable about scripture and even to be a Christian.

You are not a Christian and should be banned from ECT

This is the evidence that Squeaky does not address the issues but insults the poster.

Another trick is to overwhelm the post with unrelated verses.

Another trick while posting the unrelated verses is to contort them to his purpose rather than using the verses in context ad God gave them

These tactics are rather immature but show Squeaky is not a Christian, not knowing the scripture nor the power thereof. Misusing the scripture for his own designs and not even able to receive the milk from the Holy Spirit.

It would be rather sad if he wasn't so arrogant and belligerent.

I said
lol Have you looked in a mirror lately? Your an idiot, and that is a biblical term. You place more value on your own opinion than the Word of God. I place all my value on the Word of God.
Your very unlearned(idiot) in the Word of God and you throw your own opinion out there like it has authority, it doesn't.

1 Tim 2:11-15
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
15 Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.
(NKJ)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

JosephR

Meshak has views like JW but says she isint , to answer your question. And did you say you have disciples?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Meshak has views like JW but says she isint , to answer your question. And did you say you have disciples?

I said
You do know that disciple means student don't you?

Mark 2:18
18 The disciples of John and of the Pharisees were fasting. Then they came and said to Him, "Why do the disciples of John and of the Pharisees fast, but Your disciples do not fast?"
(NKJ)

Eleutherius

RE: "Grace is the law of Christ"

I suppose, then, that each member of the Trinity has its own Kingdom and Law. We see the terms in Scripture: "law of God," "law of the Spirit" and "law of Christ."

Does each member of the Trinity have it's own Law?

If so, the Trinity is divided.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
RE: "Grace is the law of Christ"

I suppose, then, that each member of the Trinity has its own Kingdom and Law. We see the terms in Scripture: "law of God," "law of the Spirit" and "law of Christ."

Does each member of the Trinity have it's own Law?

If so, the Trinity is divided.

I said
The old testament is the law of sin and death. In that law there are many smaller laws. The New Testament is a law. within that law there are many smaller laws.
Grace is uncilicited mercy. That mercy is shown in the fact that God sent Jesus to pay for our sins and bring us a new law that we can live by. But Jesus had to prove Himself worthy of giving us the new law by living up to the old law. The old law of sin and death was only to be used on some one that sinned. Jesus never sinned but the old law killed Him. That is how Jesus made the new law valid.

2 Cor 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Letsargue

Do you know what grace is? Or how it works? Or who it is for?

( GRACE ) IS Not A Law!!!!!!! -- God Never said it Was, - However, - God DID Give Two Laws to PROTECT His ( Grace ), "They are the Laws of GRACE"; -- Squeaky!!!!!, - and those Like You come along and Try to Destroy God's Protection!!!

The same as Faith; - Faith is Not a Law, The Laws were given to ((( Protect ))) Our Faith from the likes of You all. - Again, they are the "Laws of Faith"!!!!

Prove that wrong Squeaky!!! - Don't just say I'm Wrong like the rest of the FOOLS!!!

Paul, David -- 090214

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
( GRACE ) IS Not A Law!!!!!!! -- God Never said it Was, - However, - God DID Give Two Laws to PROTECT His ( Grace ), "They are the Laws of GRACE"; -- Squeaky!!!!!, - and those Like You come along and Try to Destroy God's Protection!!!

The same as Faith; - Faith is Not a Law, The Laws were given to ((( Protect ))) Our Faith from the likes of You all. - Again, they are the "Laws of Faith"!!!!

Prove that wrong Squeaky!!! - Don't just say I'm Wrong like the rest of the FOOLS!!!

Paul, David -- 090214

I said
ROFLOL Your a walking oxymoron. Grace was just the act of sending Jesus. That wasn't a law to send Jesus. Jesus gave us the law of Christ.

Letsargue

I said
ROFLOL Your a walking oxymoron. Grace was just the act of sending Jesus. That wasn't a law to send Jesus. Jesus gave us the law of Christ.

Squeaky!!!!!!! - You're Not quoting anything!!! - You're Just calling me Names out of your GUT - like you and the rest of the other false ~christians always get by With!!! - I Can't!!!

Give Scripture that Proves me wrong Squeaky!!! like you "ALWAYS" give in the Illegal Thread OP!!!!

Paul, David -- 090214

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky!!!!!!! - You're Not quoting anything!!! - You're Just calling me Names out of your GUT - like you and the rest of the other false ~christians always get by With!!! - I Can't!!!

Give Scripture that Proves me wrong Squeaky!!! like you "ALWAYS" give in the Illegal Thread OP!!!!

Paul, David -- 090214

I said
lol If your going to make claims that are full of oxymorons. And its obvious you don't know scripture to back it up. Then I will have to show you your faults carnally. Your full of idle words. That have no foundation or conclusions.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)