ECT Grace in salvation.

Truster

I was writing some notes on what I should be making clients aware of in matters of their earthy estates:

The law has the prerogative in matters of inheritance. A testator may, in certain cases, seize the prerogative. There are still parameters set in law within which the testator must remain or abide when making legacies and bequests. Failure to understand or acknowledge these parameters leads to confusion and expensive problems for the ultimate beneficiaries.

This then led me to consider the parameters set in the matter of salvation and the hope of the heirs of salvation:

Grace has the prerogative in matters of salvation. The sinner may attempt to seize salvation, but in doing so will end up with a religion that has no power to save. The sinner, in seizing religion, will incur the wrath of the Father either immediately or eventually.

"By grace are ye saved..." The means of salvation "through trust" the effect of salvation in man, amen.

Cross Reference

If we could begin to understand the word, "ELECTION" merely means, to "SELECT", we might arrive at more accurate conclusions when reading scripture to "learn" that God's "selections" are NOT arbitrary.

Truster

The unregenerate could never, ever understand or accept this doctrine.It is feed for the sheep, not the goats.

Cross Reference

The unregenerate could never, ever understand or accept this doctrine.It is feed for the sheep, not the goats.

Indeed, you continually reveal that 'seeming' fact to me. But take heart, God has may a way out of their dilemma, "Redemption". Redemption is the one fact that guarantees His grace to "Whosoever will . . ask, and it shall be given". Being 'dumped down' into untoward circumstances and untenable situations is God usual mode of operation. . . . not a gift of faith but a 'gift of needs'.

Last edited: