Grace and responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Many churches emphasizes "Grace" and take so light of Jesus' teachings of responsibly.

It is lopsided faith and not rightly divided faith.

In fact, Jesus teaches responsibibilty much more than "grace".

Epoisses

You should attend those churches that emphasize grace - you need that.

Striving to be like Jesus = Bad

Believing in Jesus = Good

Danoh

Many churches emphasizes "Grace" and take so light of Jesus' teachings of responsibly.

Must be the assemblies you have supposedly visited.

I have actually visited many Mid-Acts assemblies and found just about every one of them places a very high emphasis not only on...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

But also on...

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

And just as very high an emphasis on....

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Here is a short study by a Mid-Acts based Pastor on just this very issue...listen to at least the first ten minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IM8KmnXAhY&app=desktop

Rom. 5:6-8.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Must be the assemblies you have supposedly visited.

I have actually visited many Mid-Acts assemblies and found just about every one of them places a very high emphasis not only on...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

But also on...

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

And just as very high an emphasis on....

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Here is a short study by a Mid-Acts based Pastor on just this very issue...listen to at least the first ten minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IM8KmnXAhY&app=desktop

Rom. 5:6-8.

Reading your posts it is hard to believer if you are telling the truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

good post:)

succinct and accurate.:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I cannot believe no one seems to agree with this assessment.

Danoh

I cannot believe no one seems to agree with this assessment.

:chuckle: What would be the point in agreeing with you - you would only respond with "Reading your posts it is hard to believer if you are telling the truth."

Besides - where are YOU on Romans 5:6-8?

In, or out?

Being that you hold to YOUR effort for your salvation, you are obviously OUT.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says: "for God so love the world He gave His only begotten Son whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

This is Grace. Grace is God's love.

And He also says "If you love Me, keep My commands".

It is Jesus who tell His followers to keep His commands.

If we don't keep His commands, we don't love Him.

Without loving Jesus, there is no salvation, period.

Why don't you guys don't understand this simple logic?

Your lopsided faith is watering down Jesus' word or teachings which is a grave sin.

Epoisses

New Testament commands are different than Old Testament commands.

Under the old covenant they had to physically kept with sweat and will-power.

Under the new covenant everything that God commands he then empowers and enables us to perform.

You're still under the old covenant trying to 'be good' when God wants you to move out of that bondage.

God's Truth

You don't even know if you are saved or not. Who wants to listen to your way, your way to doubt and nothingness, like the Catholics?

God's Truth

Under the new covenant everything that God commands he then empowers and enables us to perform.

You're still under the old covenant trying to 'be good' when God wants you to move out of that bondage.

Paul says you are either working at being good or you are working at being bad.

So why do you put down the thing that Paul says we should be working at?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You make up your own salvation, disregarding Jesus' ward and claim to be born again and saved. sheesh.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't have to answer to you.

You hate me yet come into my thread.

Your sure love to fight which is not of Jesus.

Yet you claim to be obedient and saved.

You are just a big, lying mouth.

get your own thread and find someone else to fight.

God's Truth

You hate me yet come into my thread.

Your sure love to fight which is not of Jesus.

get your own thread and find someone else to fight.

All threads are for everyone to speak their beliefs. You are exactly what you accused me of being, Jesus says.

"our sure love to fight which is not of Jesus.

get your own thread and find someone else to fight."

Matthew 7:2

Status
Not open for further replies.