ECT Gospel founded in Revelation

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yea that doesn't make him our brother. One meaning union but not that we are at the same level with him

We are flesh of his flesh and bone of his bone.

For we are members of his body, of his flesh and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. (Ephesians 5:30-31 KJV)​

john w

Hall of Fame
1 yes
2 no

"Their is only one gospel, that which is in Revelation is the same gospel that the disciples were commission to preach. The gospel did not cease to be preach at their death.”- feneluscliff’s argument

“1.Do you agree that the death, burial, resurrection, is part of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

2. Do/can lost people preach the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?”-saint John W to feneluscliff

His response:

“1 yes
2 no.”- feneluscliff’s

Your “argument” of just one gospel/piece of good news, in the book, is either refuted….

Luke 9 KJV

Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. 4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. 5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

..or you are on record, as asserting that Judas was not lost, as he preached “the gospel.”

Which is it? No spin. Sit down.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Their is only one gospel, that which is in Revelation is the same gospel that the disciples were commission to preach. The gospel did not cease to be preach at their death. Revelation depicts the preach of the gospel in our time and the results of adhering to its appeal. Read mat 28;19-20; Mark 16;15-20; luke24;45-53 in Luke verse 47 is key and it's the supporting text the unites the one in Revelation.
The gospel that is the power of God to save you is not found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, preached by Peter in Acts 2,3,4,5...or by the angel in Revelation.

Now what?

feneluscliff

We are flesh of his flesh and bone of his bone.

For we are members of his body, of his flesh and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. (Ephesians 5:30-31 KJV)​
That text don't support your belief because that means God never sanctioned marriage if that is the understanding your going by. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2;23-24 KJV. Adam and eve were husband and wife not brothers and sisters! Or maybe you don't believe in simplicity of the bible and you need to put things that are not there! Furthermore, the relation that describe Christ and his redeemed is the marriage relationship. For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a*chaste*virgin*to Christ. 2 Corinthians 11;2 & Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: Jeremiah 3;14 KJV. The verse you quoted is speaking in that marriage language. I could have given more text but these are good enough. The bible does not teach that we and the Godhead(father,son,and holy spirit) are brothers and sisters. We are his children through adoption! 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry,*Abba, Father.16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. Romans 8;15-17 KJV.

Like I said before if you the creature think your at the same level as the creator suite yourself and blaspheme because you being a man thinkest yourself to be a god.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No scripture says that "Lost people do preach the good news of the cross." You winged that, lost one.

Psa 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
Psa 50:17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
Psa 50:18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
Psa 50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
Psa 50:20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
Psa 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Psa 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Psa 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are probably 35 gospels mentioned in the Bible.
Why do you deny it?

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

john w

Hall of Fame
Psa 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
Psa 50:17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
Psa 50:18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
Psa 50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
Psa 50:20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
Psa 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Psa 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Psa 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Her "spam any irrelevant verse" technique.

Genesis-Revelation.

So there, Christ rejector.