GOP strategist Roger Stone convicted on 7 counts

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Is it any wonder why Trump made a sudden, unscheduled trip to Walter Reed Hospital?

“#BreakingNews Sources tell me from Walter Reed the President was being checked out for chest discomfort. No other information is available at this time,” Andrew Vernon wrote on Twitter on the evening of November 16, 2019. Vernon’s Twitter page profile says that he is “President & CEO. Opinion Contributor @thehill. @ColumbiaMSPH Alum & @UMaine Alum. @USArmy Veteran. #GoHabsGo.”

According to an article on him by the University of Maine, Vernon used to work at the VA in the position of “coordinator and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation therapist with the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Service.”
https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/trump-chest-pain/

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Is it any wonder why Trump made a sudden, unscheduled trip to Walter Reed Hospital?

I suspect that Trump may conveniently use "health issues" as an excuse to resign the presidency with VP Pence assuming the office, upon which, President Pence's first order of business will be to pardon Trump of any and all crimes. After all, Trump cannot pardon himself.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I suspect that Trump may conveniently use "health issues" as an excuse to resign the presidency with VP Pence assuming the office, upon which, President Pence's first order of business will be to pardon Trump of any and all crimes. After all, Trump cannot pardon himself.

Then President Pence can get on with the job of recriminalizing homosexuality
AgreeableReliableFishingcat-size_restricted.gif

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That frame-up fell apart some time ago. There's no evidence that either Biden did anything illegal.

Well, we know that Hunter was off smoking crack while getting paid $50,000 per month to do...nothing but smoke crack, apparently. That sounds kind of illegal to me. Like my great-grandmother used to say, "Where there's crack smoke, there's fire!" :chuckle:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

That would make sense. But if so, why are they trying to hide whatever his visit was for? I would think they'd be trying to make more of it, if he was trying to make himself out to be ill.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That would make sense. But if so, why are they trying to hide whatever his visit was for? I would think they'd be trying to make more of it, if he was trying to make himself out to be ill.

According to the rumor mill, Trump is addicted to amphetamines, which he began taking years ago to lose weight. I don't know if it's true, but it would help to explain his bizarre behavior.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
According to the rumor mill, Trump is addicted to amphetamines, which he began taking years ago to lose weight. I don't know if it's true, but it would help to explain his bizarre behavior.

It was more than just speed, it was a form of amphetamine that was associated with serious behavioral consequences.

His campaign admits that he was on them, but disagrees about the length of time he was on them.
http://polipace.com/2018/03/01/trump-medical-records-show-worrisome-addiction-drug/

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yes, that's documented. But he was a user while working in Ukraine?

Biden was kicked out of the Navy in 2013 when he tested positive for cocaine on a drug test. He joined Burisma's board of directors in April 2014. He went into rehab for cocaine addiction in 2016. He admits he started using cocaine back in the '90s when he was in college, so his history of cocaine use is rather extensive.

ok doser

Vice President Joe Biden extorted a million dollar bribe from Ukraine and laundered the money through his crackhead son.

Not sure why anybody would find this surprising, it's the way things are done in Washington

for further information, see the Clinton Foundation

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The fact that Biden's son is addicted to cocaine really has no relevance to Trump's attempt to frame Biden for corruption. It's been investigated repeatedly, and there has been exactly no evidence to support that claim.

On the other hand, we have Trump's own admission that he offered military aid to Ukraine, if they'd do him a political favor. Which is a felony. And as Fox News said, specifically impeachable.

ok doser

... if they'd do him a political favor.

right, that's the story the dems are trying to sell

not so easy to sell if it turns out trump was asking the Ukies to conduct a legitimate investigation into the corrupt actions of the former vice president

if that's the story, the dems end up with egg on their face, biden's in disgrace and trump wins a second term

dababy-intro-cJMmZY7jSCtwN4z0WX

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The fact that Biden's son is addicted to cocaine really has no relevance to Trump's attempt to frame Biden for corruption. It's been investigated repeatedly, and there has been exactly no evidence to support that claim.

It sure looks seedy though. Hunter Biden tested positive for cocaine and got drummed out of the Navy, and less than a year later, he was raking in $50,000 per month from a Ukrainian oil company for...being the son of the American Vice POTUS? I can't seem to discover any other reason why he was worth $50,000 per month. Were they trying to buy influence?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It sure looks seedy though. Hunter Biden tested positive for cocaine and got drummed out of the Navy, and less than a year later, he was raking in $50,000 per month from a Ukrainian oil company for...being the son of the American Vice POTUS? I can't seem to discover any other reason why he was worth $50,000 per month. Were they trying to buy influence?

Might be. But it's really not a very effective diversion attempt, is it?

When you have multiple witnesses who've testified that an American president pressured a foreign government to try to find dirt on his political opponent as a condition of receiving congressionally-mandated military aid, bringing up Biden really contrasts the seriousness of the impeachment investigation.

ok doser

Might be. But it's really not a very effective diversion attempt, is it?

When you have multiple witnesses who've testified that an American president pressured a foreign government to try to find dirt on his political opponent as a condition of receiving congressionally-mandated military aid, bringing up Biden really contrasts the seriousness of the impeachment investigation.

you're trying to sell the story that Biden isn't dirty, that trump was motivated by political opportunism

when the truth is, Joe Biden extorted a THREE million dollar bribe from Ukraine and laundered it through his crackhead son

just another good little democrat piggy rolling in the slop that is Washington