Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The ONLY thing Sammie is exhibiting is, "The Fruits of Ignorance."

How is Samie's hope any different than God's who desires that none should be lost?

To you, the ignorant and unbelieving are statistics, to God, they are His cherished children.

How can you not see this?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
How about that, I have run into two "United Knuckleheads" instead of one.

Hebrews 13:

12 Therefore Jesus also suffered outside the gate, so that He might sanctify the people by His own blood.
13 Let us then go to Him outside the camp, bearing His disgrace.

Samie is in good company.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hebrews 13:

12 Therefore Jesus also suffered outside the gate, so that He might sanctify the people by His own blood.
13 Let us then go to Him outside the camp, bearing His disgrace.

Samie is in good company.

Hebrews was written to the Hebrews. Another case of a poster that doesn't know how to "Rightly Divide" the word. That's a shame.

Samie

As God of love and mercy, God would only command people to do that which He knows they are capable of doing:
Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent
God knows ALL people are capable of repenting, hence the command for ALL to repent, and that includes the non-Christians.

The fact that non-Christians are CAPABLE of repenting shows that non-Christians are CAPABLE of doing SOMETHING. Therefore, non-Christians are NOT APART from Christ for He has said APART from Him man can do NOTHING.

Again, this is Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I say this to my two newest "Knuckleheaded posters," you'll NEVER be able to match wits with old GM.

GM,

I will not get dragged into your ways.

Where is Love in your words?

I now see you clearly.

I indeed respect you wisdom, but I would rather be a fool hanging on Jesus's words than a wise man hanging on his own wits.

Peace and Love old GM.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How is Samie's hope any different than God's who desires that none should be lost?

To you, the ignorant and unbelieving are statistics, to God, they are His cherished children.

How can you not see this?

Because, it has its origen coming out of pure ignorance of the true Gospel.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Men are justified by faith.

"Believe in the original language means "to be convinced"..." Full text: Armor of the Lord

Serpent Dove,

I have no ill words with you.

I enjoy your posts, humor and demeanor.

I know that you do not believe in a limited in power and impersonal God that works off of statistics and condemnation.

Peace and Love.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Because, it has its origen coming out of pure ignorance of the true Gospel.

John 3:

8 The wind blows where it pleases, and you hear its sound, but you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 3:

8 The wind blows where it pleases, and you hear its sound, but you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Once again, written to the House of Israel. Start reading/studying Paul's writings Romans through Philemon.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Does any here who limits the Power of The Blood of the Slain Lamb claim to know the mind of He that laid the Cornerstone?

Job 38

The Lord Speaks

38 Then the Lord answered Job from the whirlwind. He said:

2 Who is this who obscures My counsel
with ignorant words?

3 Get ready to answer Me like a man;
when I question you, you will inform Me.

4 Where were you when I established the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.

5 Who fixed its dimensions? Certainly you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?

6 What supports its foundations?
Or who laid its cornerstone

7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

................... Indeed, the word Christian is introduced in Acts 11:26

26 and when he found him he brought him to Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church and taught large numbers. The disciples were first called Christians at Antioch.

...................... Now I ask you, who does the Spirit of forgiveness come from?

Who does the Spirit of condemnation come from?

Last edited: